Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ^

What he said anything inside the effective range of 556 your not going to see much difference in POA to POI between 55gr and 62gr, its going the be well with the degree of error of both you and the rifle. Your prolly not shooting sub 1/2 MOA with this rifle in the 1st place even if it was capable of that degree of accuracy so I would not worry about it at all
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      PSA has magpul mags for 8.99 each. Sounds like a good investment in the making.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ag571-blk.html
      That is the cheapest I have seen for singles. Going to pick some up. I have quite a few in the bags ready to sell but need more!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
        When I go to zero my rifle, I'll go to the NRA range and do the 25m zero target method for an M4. But because its an indoor range, i have to use 55gr ammo. Outside of the range..most of the ammo I have is 62gr penetrator ammo that I keep loaded up for SD and general "holy shit zombies its really happening" or what have you.

Should I worry about what my difference in POI looks like? I'm pretty much OK with a battle-zero and as long as I have a tight group I don't really mind much at all.

if you enjoy reading http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....ory-curve-5-56
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

They are all gone :/

Comment

I was glad that I carry the other night when I came home to an empty house and the back door was wide open after 9 hours of work. (We just moved in)

Yes, the house turned out to be empty, but it is nice to know that one is equipped with a tool to level the playing field if it hadn't been.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My girlfriend forgets to lock the door when she leaves the house sometimes. It drives me nuts because we live in the ghetto, and if I know she isn't home and come home to an unlocked door I automatically hit condition red. :|

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

^sounds like a good training exercise.

i like this series.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Haven't posted up in a while but some recent stuff I've been working on/picked up. Tough being in CT but thankful I can still get stuff and carry!

FNH FNX45 with Inforce APL:

S&W 637-2 38spcl:

Sendra Preban lower with LMT upper, aimpoint pro, magpul furniture:

Sig P226 Enhanced Elite:

Norinco MAK90:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like your taste.

Comment

Been thinking about trading in my FNP for an FNX. Those serrations on the front of the slide would be very useful.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                        Well I found a LNIB Bobcat at a local shop for way too cheap to pass up. It's hilarious. It seems like a really well thought out, albeit fugly, tiny gun. It's a perfect back up to a back up gun. When I get back from the treasure state I'll finish the pocket holster I started working on for it.

Just a heads up ,be carefull with cleaning solvents near the grips on that,I was just cleaningmy fathers 21a and the Winchester break free cleaner melted the grips I don't know if any other cleaners would harm them but it might be a good idea to remove them while cleaning anyway.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I came across a few people who had similar problems when I was first looking into them. I didn't have any issues using hoppes elite cleaning solvent, though I don't usually hose the entire gun down with solvent for cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up. I came across a few people who had similar problems when I was first looking into them. I didn't have any issues using hoppes elite cleaning solvent, though I don't usually hose the entire gun down with solvent for cleaning.
                            No problem,I had the straw in the tip and I was trying to spot clean a few areas but the nozzles leaked by the base and spewed cleaner all over the thing.

Comment

Or use frog lube and not worry at all, hell you can eat the stuff.

Comment

I want a light for my Glock, but the thought of having to buy two more holsters makes me sad inside.

I also have a hard on for the Beretta Nano.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X