Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    How was it shooting at that distance? How high is your hold over? What is the distance you have the gun zeroed at?
    Magpul BUIS zero @ 50yd. Was aiming about 2 feet over top of target.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I want to buy my self an 80% AR-15 lower for my bday next month. Any recommendations?
      Right now I'm thinking I'll buy from http://www.80percentarms.com/
      Also do you guys think there would be some one willing to rent me the jig? Seams silly to spend $70 on something you only need ones.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Woot! Just put payment down on a CZ 75 SP-01! This will be my first pistol, but 5th firearm. Looking forward to a ton of practice.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
          I want to buy my self an 80% AR-15 lower for my bday next month. Any recommendations?
          Right now I'm thinking I'll buy from http://www.80percentarms.com/
          Also do you guys think there would be some one willing to rent me the jig? Seams silly to spend $70 on something you only need ones.
          Or you could just buy a stripped lower for.....70 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum_E30 View Post
            Often Anderson Stripped lowers go for $50.

The appeal of a 80% lower is that there is no paper work with the 80% lower, it is not deemed as a firearm.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Almost impulse bought a Ruger 10/22 Takedown last night... anyone have one? Thoughts?
              Instagram
              sigpic
              Current: 99 M3
              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                Almost impulse bought a Ruger 10/22 Takedown last night... anyone have one? Thoughts?
                There fun little guns , just make sure you don't buy the cheap magazines for it , they jam like crazy
                1990 Alpine 325is
                1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

No paper work is a big part, even though I could do it no problem.
                  I really like the idea of doing the work my self. i have a drill press and all that jazz and I love building things.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    Often Anderson Stripped lowers go for $50.

The appeal of a 80% lower is that there is no paper work with the 80% lower, it is not deemed as a firearm.
                    That "jig" looked hoaky... and If you're worried about the "paperwork" of a sporting rifle you're probably not legally allowed to own one.

Comment

and If you're worried about the "paperwork" of a sporting rifle you're probably not legally allowed to own one.
                      Typical mind set of a "common sense" firearms regulations supporter Odd use of proper terminology though...... You might want to try and take the rhetoric out of this thread and bump one of the many great R3V gun debate threads, that shit will not be received well here and is why we have a P/R sub forum ...

You could not be further from the truth in the VAST majority of people interested in a 80% lower.

If your going to consider an 80% a firearm, then all blocks of metal in the possession of private persons with a few shop tools should be considered firearms as well right ????

All this said anyone looking for a AT&T rifle I am willing to sell off my Sako for the right price if there is anyone that is interested, you all should know most of the particulars.... PM me
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

That "jig" looked hoaky... and If you're worried about the "paperwork" of a sporting rifle you're probably not legally allowed to own one.
                        Fuck off.

So not wanting to jump through hoops to exercise a RIGHT makes you a probable criminal?

Anyway, I need to go shooting.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Typical mind set of a "common sense" firearms regulations supporter Odd use of proper terminology though...... You might want to try and take the rhetoric out of this thread and bump one of the many great R3V gun debate threads, that shit will not be received well here and is why we have a P/R sub forum ...

You could not be further from the truth in the VAST majority of people interested in a 80% lower.

If your going to consider an 80% a firearm, then all blocks of metal in the possession of private persons with a few shop tools should be considered firearms as well right ????

All this said anyone looking for a AT&T rifle I am willing to sell off my Sako for the right price if there is anyone that is interested, you all should know most of the particulars.... PM me
                          I don't consider a stripped lower a firearm, I don't think there should be any gun regulation at all

Comment

I don't consider a stripped lower a firearm, I don't think there should be any gun regulation at all
                            Agreed, but it would never happen... I just wish there wasn't an NFA thing with this BS of "its a rifle, its a SBR, its a handgun" etc. Why can't they all be "firearms" and be done with it. I'd also love suppressors, if you could buy them like magazines or even like a regular gun I'd have everything with a can just for my own ears! My ar can ring my ears with earplugs IN my ears And picture a sporting clays event with everything suppressed! Would be soo nice
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

abolish the Hughes Admendment!

Heard there is a bill to take suppressors off of the NFA lists. Doubt anything will happen with this regime.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                Woot! Just put payment down on a CZ 75 SP-01! This will be my first pistol, but 5th firearm. Looking forward to a ton of practice.
                                Nice choice! I'm a bit of a CZ junkie. I have 7 in various flavors ;)
                                Current: 2011 M3
                                Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1992 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT, 2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Comment

Working...
                                X