• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post

Current state:

I like my 7.62's.

-Derek
    I really really like that.

I gave up on my AK after 250 rounds. Couldn't stand the gasses watering up my eyes. Traded it a few weeks after the first and only range trip, only to have my friend tell me it was just the cosmoline burning off and I needed to burn quite a bit through before it would go away.

I did love the sound and recoil however. Such a unique feeling rifle.

On a side note, I loaded my car up with 4 handguns and the Ar15 to go on a much over due range trip. Only to have my starter fail at the gas station. Brought the car right home and walked to the gas station today.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Oh the toys you guys in free states get to have..sigh.
      Originally posted by Jordan View Post
      Here are a couple of mine:

Noveske 7.5" AR Pistol (custom built with almost all Noveske hardware) 5.56
      HK MP5 22lr
      UTAS UTS15 12ga
      HK USP 45
      Custom built 14.5" AR (16" with muzzle brake) 5.56

My wife shooting the large AR:

I always grew up around guns but never had much interest in them until the past few years. I like mechanical things, building with my hands, and uh things that go boom.... it was love at first build.
      Last edited by blazing; 09-20-2015, 08:10 AM.

Comment

holy fuck i want that bullpup sks! i really want any SKS though, if anyone is sellin a stock, ugly but good shooter i might pick it up from you in a couple months.

Comment

Hey everyone. Need some help getting into shooting. Would like to become a gun owner/enthusiast.

I've always wanted to hit up a gun range, but I still haven't.
          I'm at the age (29) where I should at least shoot a couple guns. As of know I am clueless other than C.A. sucks for gun enthusiasts.

Any suggestions? I Live in Los Angeles and just need some guidance. Websites to read, places to visit, first gun I should buy?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
            Hey everyone. Need some help getting into shooting. Would like to become a gun owner/enthusiast.

I've always wanted to hit up a gun range, but I still haven't.
            I'm at the age (29) where I should at least shoot a couple guns. As of know I am clueless other than C.A. sucks for gun enthusiasts.

Any suggestions? I Live in Los Angeles and just need some guidance. Websites to read, places to visit, first gun I should buy?
            Ruger 10/22, semi-auto and the ammo is so fucking cheap compared to anything else.

then later if you like it bigger calibers. too big a gun could make you not want to shoot, since it's more expensive, i don't like pulling a trigger and seeing $5+ flying very fast away from me at a piece of paper.

Comment

I agree with the 10/22. Focus on proper shooting position and trigger control while putting a half ton of lead down range.

Also, a good place to learn firearm safety is by taking a Hunters Safety Course. Which you should do before you even pick up a weapon.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Also, a good place to learn firearm safety is by taking a Hunters Safety Course. Which you should do before you even pick up a weapon.
                +1000k

Comment

Well my Ruger isn't selling as fast as I thought it would. :( Anyone wanna trade me for a Jericho 941? lol I have a Ruger GP100 in .357mag

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Got my .308 out to 1000m today. Was finally getting dialed in on paper (3'x3' white squate) before transitioning over to a 12" gong when my charging handle sheared :(

Comment

1000m is awesome. I just did a dessert shoot and got my home build AR15 out to 300yd with iron sights. Was shooting at ar500 steel torso targets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                        1000m is awesome. I just did a dessert shoot and got my home build AR15 out to 300yd with iron sights. Was shooting at ar500 steel torso targets.

What caliber?

Originally posted by cale View Post
                        Got my .308 out to 1000m today. Was finally getting dialed in on paper (3'x3' white squate) before transitioning over to a 12" gong when my charging handle sheared :sad:
                        Very impressive! How'd your charging handle break?
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I tried a scope on my M1A this summer, but i think i like it with irons better.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                            What caliber?
                            .223 55gr

IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                              .223 55gr

How was it shooting at that distance? How high is your hold over? What is the distance you have the gun zeroed at?
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Hey guys! Been gone for a good while from this site and decided to check back in with my favorite OT thread. My most recent purchase/build has been my Springfield RO. Started off completely stock obviously, here's how it is right now:

I've changed out a few things on it so far. A Wilson Combat FLGR, Wilson Combat extended magazine release, S&A magwell, Ed Brown thumb safety, and a set of VZ grips. Future plans are to flush cut and reverse crown the barrel, have the front strap checkered, and to add a gold bead front sight.
                                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Working...
                                X