No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I started refinishing my bulgarian wood fruniture.
    This kit was the by far less rough all I have to do is polish up the final coat of urethane. But Ill do that later. My build party date is the 5th of next month so ill have more pictars!

84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

looking good
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks... O I forgot to say what stain I used I used minwax Jacobean. I have anther set for my onther rifle that I think im going to redo bulgarian orange or russian red I think im going to do the orange because everone does red.
        84 318I Delphin RIP
        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Today was fun.

Sig p220
          SP .45
          Two diffrent shotguns
          AK 47 C
          and a R700

What a great way to end the week.
          Last edited by e30s52; 12-06-2009, 07:46 PM.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Image posting fail
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Fixed.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Nice, on the dry side of the state I presume...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                  Nice, on the dry side of the state I presume...
                  Arizona, I am here for school.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

You go shooting in AZ and no Class III? Sad...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

LOL was gonna say that dose not look like WA dry side or not.

looks like fun and - 10 internetz for no class 3 or suppressors

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                        You go shooting in AZ and no Class III? Sad...
                        Well I never said you cant buy me some more guns ;)

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        LOL was gonna say that dose not look like WA dry side or not.

looks like fun and - 10 internetz for no class 3 or suppressors
                        I went out and started putting some rounds down the range we made and the first shot and I realized that I didnt have my ear plugs in.

O and Wa is getting down to the 20's at night and 38's in the day. Its in the 65 range here.
                        Last edited by e30s52; 12-06-2009, 10:10 PM.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

still to fucking hot, I have family in AZ and its way too hot there, I love winter

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            Any re-loaders out there? I really just got into this and its very addictive. I was thinking of doing a little write up on how to if you guys would like to see step by step of how its done. Anyway, the fruit of my weekend labor.......

250 rounds of 69gn Sierra Match Kings set to 25.2 +-0 Varget powder and CCI 400 primers. All worked up on once fired Remington Brass. Going to try to make it to the range this coming weekend.

Ill be trying my hand at reloading some 9mm once fired brass. The guys at Dillon Precision are nice enough to let me borrow a 550 with a case feeder, Im going to try to crank out 2k rounds in the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by whowhatwhere View Post
                              Ill be trying my hand at reloading some 9mm once fired brass. The guys at Dillon Precision are nice enough to let me borrow a 550 with a case feeder, Im going to try to crank out 2k rounds in the next week.

Ok thats about bad ass! Just make sure the 9mm is not from Glock. Glocks have an unsupported barrel and is not good for reloads. That is my dream loading machine. Let me know how you like it!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Forgetting earplugs is definitely something like putting your thumb behind the slide on an autoloader... with a high powered rifle, you do it ONCE.

I need to get pictures of my HK45 up... It's so sexy.
                                Originally posted by george graves
                                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Working...
                                X