No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I can get a brand new 1911 for $500.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
      I bought an AK off craigslist from some 18 year old kid. Best deal ever.

Springfield 1991GI: click here

I love it. Looks like my grampas original colts from back in the day.
      thats not bad add a kart barrel and some novak sights or what ever you like and you should have a tack driver
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

shit you can get a rock island for 350 and there great dont let the price fool you. 100% mil-spec
        84 318I Delphin RIP
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
          and lose.
          Thats fine but I would make a stand and you could read about me in the news. As far as a kimber, they are good guns. But they are the lower end of custom 1911's. I have had friends that love them and others bitch about them. Out of the box they are fine for most uses. I have some friends that are really into sport shooting and classes and find the weaknesses in most things. I own a Kimber as well, the Warrior.

As far as 10mm goes. Its an amazing round. That is something that I would like to get but I try to keep my ammo selection to a minimum or that I can feed several guns with the same ammo.

I only shoot at the moment.

7.62x39 and x51
          9mm
          45auto
          12 gauge

Its hard enough to be able to afford all the ammo for all my guns. I am in a hording mode right now. You know for when the feds come knocking.... Ill have my R3v shirt on as well.
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What do you guys think about going to the local Pawn/Gunshop and looking for something used? Its a great place called DJ's and they're basically a Gunshop. They have more guns than anywhere else I know and the thing I love is the variety of odd ball and unique items.

I have a Browning BDA .380 that I love. My grandpa gave it to me on my 21st birthday. I was so happy. It beautiful and came in original box.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

you can find some good deals at the pawn shop... just know what you are looking at first.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It wouldnt hurt.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

7.62x39 and x51
                  9mm
                  45auto
                  12 gauge

Its hard enough to be able to afford all the ammo for all my guns. I am in a hording mode right now. You know for when the feds come knocking.... Ill have my R3v shirt on as well.
                  We've talked about this, common ammo/hoarding and such. You have all the same calibers as me except I also have:

- 7.62x54 (don't have x51)
                  - .40 (actually I don't have a .45 come to think of it)

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Thats fine but I would make a stand and you could read about me in the news. As far as a kimber, they are good guns. But they are the lower end of custom 1911's. I have had friends that love them and others bitch about them. Out of the box they are fine for most uses. I have some friends that are really into sport shooting and classes and find the weaknesses in most things. I own a Kimber as well, the Warrior.

As far as 10mm goes. Its an amazing round. That is something that I would like to get but I try to keep my ammo selection to a minimum or that I can feed several guns with the same ammo.

7.62x39 and x51
                    9mm
                    45auto
                    12 gauge

I want to pick up a 10mm but iI want DW Razorback . Kimber stuff makes me nervious ive herd to many complaints about kimber.
                    84 318I Delphin RIP
                    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

oh I forgot .22 my favorite round....

Comment

I've thought about a 1991 in .38 super, I heard its superior and read stories about its history. Pretty cool
                        This is like my grandpas: click here

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Hey check out these grips I'm going to get:

Too hideous for a picture. Link if you dare!
                          Last edited by Nicademus; 02-02-2009, 02:51 AM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I really like these CZ VZ-58 rifles. I think they're an improvement on the AK in all ways. The Czech people make great stuff. Its really impressive how many cool things come from there.......such as my moms side of my family ;)

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                              . The Czech people make great stuff. Its really impressive how many cool things come from there...... ;)
                              Your right, some of the best p0rn0z comes from there
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Your right, some of the best p0rn0z comes from there
                                Do share, seriously do.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X