No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the chantilly gun show this past weekend. Here's what I came back with:

IWI Jericho in .45 acp. I love it so far. I had my heart set on a 1911 but didn't have enough and didn't want to leave empty handed either. the 1911 will have to wait, but I'm not in the least bit upset about that, they'll always be around. The future of the Jericho, in the U.S. however, is a little uncertain with K.B.I. and CD closing.
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Very nice!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I know all about intending to pick up a 1911 and end up with something else. Thats how I ended up with my newest glock, and s&w 686. I'd say you got a nice pick up either way.

Comment

one of my latest is a 686, awesome firearm!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            one of my latest is a 686, awesome firearm!
            I haven't actually gotten mine yet, just paid for. Its the 686+ 7 shot with the 2.5" barrel. Its may not be the most practical or cost effective snubby, but I have always thought they oozed badassery. I have a ruger gp100 with a 4" bbl so I can actually utilize the potential velocities of the .357 cartridge so the 686 is just for fun/big bang factor.

Comment

941forum.com

Does anybody here use it or know about it? I've dropped in on it the last couple of days and it always appears to be a ghost town (1 user online, 0 registered, 0 hidden, 1 guest).

I'm trying to get a little support for my new Jericho so I can get some more detailed info on it but it just doesn't seem to exist on the interwebs. Halp plox?
              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                I haven't actually gotten mine yet, just paid for. Its the 686+ 7 shot with the 2.5" barrel. Its may not be the most practical or cost effective snubby, but I have always thought they oozed badassery. I have a ruger gp100 with a 4" bbl so I can actually utilize the potential velocities of the .357 cartridge so the 686 is just for fun/big bang factor.

hahaha mines the other way around.. I have a SP101 in short barrel with the 686 being the 4". Both of those are my favorite pistols to shoot.

Comment

hahaha mines the other way around.. I have a SP101 in short barrel with the 686 being the 4". Both of those are my favorite pistols to shoot.
                  Well that probably would make more sense than the way I did it but whatever haha. Just another reason to buy another one :)...

Comment

I just picked up a new weapon as well, Remington 870 Mag w/ a 26 inch barrel. Shortened the stock a bit and she tracks like a bloodhound. Now i just need to improve my shooting a bit:D
                    ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                      941forum.com

Does anybody here use it or know about it? I've dropped in on it the last couple of days and it always appears to be a ghost town (1 user online, 0 registered, 0 hidden, 1 guest).

I'm trying to get a little support for my new Jericho so I can get some more detailed info on it but it just doesn't seem to exist on the interwebs. Halp plox?

AR15.com in the handgun section, I guarantee there is somebody there that knows way too much about what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                        AR15.com in the handgun section, I guarantee there is somebody there that knows way too much about what you have.
                        ar15.com > all other gun sites

Comment

Originally posted by topdown323 View Post
                          I just picked up a new weapon as well, Remington 870 Mag w/ a 26 inch barrel. Shortened the stock a bit and she tracks like a bloodhound. Now i just need to improve my shooting a bit:D

Please buy a replacement barrel and you can do it on the cheap. Something along the lines of 18 to 20. That is a huge broom to be swinging around.

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Can anyone either talk me in to or out of buying a Walther PPK/S? I want a compact, but not sub. I have held one, but not fired one. It felt as good as I can tell without firing. This will be a carry-around gun, and I am on a broke-college-student budged, so I want to spend about $450 at the most. A friend of mine had a P99 .40 that I have put a couple hundred rounds through and I really like. This is what got me initially interested in the ppk.

So... ppk/s or no? If no, what would you recommend based on the info I've given? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

TwoJ...
                                Are you looking for a defense gun or a fun gun? Defense hands down the walther...you can hide that little fucker anywhere (if need be) and the .380 is a powerful little round for a small one.

Please buy a replacement barrel and you can do it on the cheap. Something along the lines of 18 to 20. That is a huge broom to be swinging around.
                                Right now it has a modified choke, planning on picking up a full choke. This is not a home weapon, it is a skeet gun, so i need accuracy at distance, not close up. But i will keep that in mind for the next one i pick up, as so far i am very satisfied with this shotgun.
                                ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X