Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEs! The SCAR, great choice, I concur.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

So, the Wilson Combat catalog came, so did I. I have decided I will be planning on buying either their Border Patrol model shotgun, or self assembling something similar. Advise?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just get a moss 500 or rem 870, tactical and good set of night sights, for about half or less the price of the wilson and still have just as good a gun.

If you need more than 5+1 of 00 buck to defend your self then you have got much much bigger problems.

you can get a moss 500 Persuader that will hold 8 if you must
        and the 870 you can get with 7 or 8 in the tube as well.

I like wilson pistols, but not big on the over priced 12 ga
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-18-2009, 12:29 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          So, the Wilson Combat catalog came, so did I. I have decided I will be planning on buying either their Border Patrol model shotgun, or self assembling something similar. Advise?

http://www.proguns.com/wilsoncombat-bordershotgun.asp
          How many shells will that thing hold with the plug removed?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
            How many shells will that thing hold with the plug removed?
            7 Rounds

I'd go with a Benelli or if you want some that can really go through shells then get a Saiga 12

Last edited by Nicademus; 02-18-2009, 01:13 AM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

J get a Mossberg 590 Mariner for half the price.

Comment

Check it out people. I picked up a couple tools, some Magpul followers for my old G.I. mags and the Mega lower receiver!! Looks so nice. The finish on it is so pretty compared to my Bushmaster I got back in 2001. Obviously they're using some better finish these days.

Old followers

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I think they are trying to make it legal to be able to use a suppressor in WA.. Since as it is right now, we are allowed to own and mount one, but not fire.... I’ll have to pick up at the very least a suppressor for my 10/22 that has a threaded barrel and the P22…

Hey Nicademus where do you buy your guns/ammo that is not picked up through the internet. I have not found a local gun shop I really like yet. Cabelas has an amazing ammo selection. Even the 8X56R my M95 uses. I love how when I buy ammo over the interent and they ship it UPS they leave it right on my damn door step in seattle (WWII Steel Nazi FMJ) ...Shakes Head...
                  1988SuperETA|Full I component swap|19lb injectors|Schrick 272|MSIIExtraBeta20071020|GM DIS Wasted Spark|LC-1

Comment

Originally posted by E30Eric View Post
                    I think they are trying to make it legal to be able to use a suppressor in WA.. Since as it is right now, we are allowed to own and mount one, but not fire.... I’ll have to pick up at the very least a suppressor for my 10/22 that has a threaded barrel and the P22…

Hey Nicademus where do you buy your guns/ammo that is not picked up through the internet. I have not found a local gun shop I really like yet. Cabelas has an amazing ammo selection. Even the 8X56R my M95 uses. I love how when I buy ammo over the interent and they ship it UPS they leave it right on my damn door step in seattle (WWII Steel Nazi FMJ) ...Shakes Head...
                    It will be legal to shoot suppressed in 2 months time in WA state. I go to Discount Gun Sales LLC. in Kirkland. I really like them. On my most HATED gun stores list is AMS in Woodinville and Wades in Bellevue. Both are run by total losers.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

If you're looking for foreign surplus ammo try Lynnwood Gun and Ammo. He get's in 8x56r and 7.5 Swiss from time to time.

Comment

How about 7.62x54r?

Oh and check it out, messed around with the lower.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

If you guys are looking to get into a suppressor, I can steer you into some good deals. You would either have to have a sign off, trust, or Corporation ready to go. You will also have to find a local class 3 dealer that will do the transfer but Id bet it would be worth it. I cant give quotes but I can get you to the friend/dealer that would make you a good deal on one.

I was over there not to long ago and he had several in stock. Some .22, 308, and 5.56.

Let me know!
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just get a moss 500 or rem 870, tactical and good set of night sights, for about half or less the price of the wilson and still have just as good a gun.

If you need more than 5+1 of 00 buck to defend your self then you have got much much bigger problems.

you can get a moss 500 Persuader that will hold 8 if you must
                            and the 870 you can get with 7 or 8 in the tube as well.

I like wilson pistols, but not big on the over priced 12 ga

Thanks for the advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              If you guys are looking to get into a suppressor, I can steer you into some good deals. You would either have to have a sign off, trust, or Corporation ready to go. You will also have to find a local class 3 dealer that will do the transfer but Id bet it would be worth it. I cant give quotes but I can get you to the friend/dealer that would make you a good deal on one.

I was over there not to long ago and he had several in stock. Some .22, 308, and 5.56.

Let me know!
                              Discount Gun Sales carries suppressors in multiple flavors, although I'm not sure if they're a good deal? I'm considering purchasing an HK45 or HK USP to put a suppressor on. I'd also like to get one for one of my AR's and possibly my P22 although I'd prefer to spend the money on suppressing a real caliber.

oh and Farbin, I'd love to have a Benelli M4 Tactical.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                                Discount Gun Sales carries suppressors in multiple flavors, although I'm not sure if they're a good deal? I'm considering purchasing an HK45 or HK USP to put a suppressor on. I'd also like to get one for one of my AR's and possibly my P22 although I'd prefer to spend the money on suppressing a real caliber.

oh and Farbin, I'd love to have a Benelli M4 Tactical.
                                HK USP tactical and USP compact Tactical come with the barrel threaded from the factory for just such a device to be fitted.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X