No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck off. I'll move just so I can buy guns. I vote with my toes. My sheriff can fuck off too.

Comment

Have been meaning to post on here for a while now. Here is my DPMS AR-15 (slightly modded ;)) and my Sig Sauer P229 .40 (rubber grips, night sits). Sorry for the sh*tty pics. Enjoy!

Comment

Nice sig, Kinda wish my 220 had the rail, but I would never need it, it just looks cooler.

Farbin is excluded from the permission slip rule, as he knows some shit

there you have been granted access
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Unfortunately some are caught behind the lines in Kalifornia. I'm glad my Dad had the foresight to leave there 20 years ago.
          A few of the instances of jamming with 1911's also comes from shooting hollow points in purely GI spec or Milsurp guns. They frequently don't have the proper throat and polished ramp to feed them reliably. Most commercial guns ie Springfield Inc. and Kimbers and late 50's C series Colts do.
          Colt 1911's have some nice triggers. If you ever get the chance, shoot some of the Python series especially the early ones with leaf springs. The hand fitting on them is stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Nice sig, Kinda wish my 220 had the rail, but I would never need it, it just looks cooler.
            Very true. I have a tac light that I attach to my gun at nights before I go to bed.

Comment

I have been drooling over everyone’s candy. I used to be a Weapon’s Warehouse supervisor for the Army as a Civilian Contractor so I’ve pretty much touched and fielded everything in the army’s current inventory. I went from having on average 2,000-3,000 weapon systems on any given day to just having my Sig P220. I miss it, good job but had to move. If it wasn’t for the lack of funds I would be stocking up like you guys. Keep the pictures coming.
              sigpic88' 325 SuperETA
              81' 320i coming soon, still in Cali

Comment

ive been lurking in here and elsewhere. im still fairly clueless about everything but my good friend just recently picked up a kimber 1911. im mainly looking for something small and compact for home defense. i really like the colt defender and the kimbo ultra compact. besides the shorter barrel. anyone own one? thanks ahead
                www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

^^^^^^

For a cheaper 1911 stick with a springfield and add Wilson combat parts as you can afford them. Colts have kinda dropped off in quality in the last few years so I have been told. Home defence you really need a good shot gun 1st then worry about the pistol.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

i like the shorter barrel kimbers in stainless

Comment

yeah, ive been looking at the mossberg tacticals, any thoughts on those?
                      www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

Good good choice I have a 870 but thats cuz it was my dads and he gave it to me before he died
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-03-2009, 03:41 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Definitely go Mossberg 500 tactical , 870 or Defenders all good choices but I like the Moss's especially with the Knox stock on it (sweet). There are a couple others out there with the home defense 18.5 or shorter but you can't go wrong with the three stated above. Mossberg has lots of options for home defense, tactical, cruiser etc. Big 5 has them for super cheap prices while the supplies last and they are still allowed to sell them.
                          sigpic88' 325 SuperETA
                          81' 320i coming soon, still in Cali

Comment

Originally posted by lowlightbw View Post
                            yeah, ive been looking at the mossberg tacticals, any thoughts on those?

Mossberg is the only tactical to pass military testing. Ive got a 500 and its sick.

Comment

I bought a gun today. It's a .38 revolver.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

you know the drill New toy = Pics

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X