Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Good choice in pistols. I love mine and carry every day (well till I moved into this commie shitty gun lawed state earlier this week)

just get a set of Hogue grips for it they will make it 10 times more enjoyable to shoot an use
    Every time I go to the rang I barrow my friends 220 or I rent one. It is my favorite gun right next to the springflied XD. I am looking for a 220 carry or any 220 for that fact. I just cant get enough of it.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Never have liked the the XD, the dam main spring is just to hard to rack the action on it for my taste. I know less felt recoil and faster/better 2ed shots. Well I have out run a couple of people with XD's for a 8 shots in total with my 220 with greater accuracy and my last casing had been on the ground for their last 2 shots for what its worth.

I love SIG's I am a converted HK guy to them now. I still love my USP dont get me wrong but I am buying SIG's from now on I think. The only real draw back is the single stack 8 round mag, but if you cant get the job done with 9 rounds.45acp, you should have brought something bigger, or work on your shot placement a ton more.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

SIG is FTW. I love my P239 .40

It's my favorite pistol in the safe.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why is it in the safe and not on your hip then?????????

you live in a no issue or a crappy issue CCW state????

I hate IA its like pulling teeth trying to figure out what an whos hoops you have to jump through to even try and get a CCW here, god I hate this place. I have had to leave the pistol at home all the time now since sunday after noon I dont like it and I feel naked with out.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Never have liked the the XD, the dam main spring is just to hard to rack the action on it for my taste. I know less felt recoil and faster/better 2ed shots. Well I have out run a couple of people with XD's for a 8 shots in total with my 220 with greater accuracy and my last casing had been on the ground for their last 2 shots for what its worth.

I love SIG's I am a converted HK guy to them now. I still love my USP dont get me wrong but I am buying SIG's from now on I think. The only real draw back is the single stack 8 round mag, but if you cant get the job done with 9 rounds.45acp, you should have brought something bigger, or work on your shot placement a ton more.
            I have been shooting since I was 8 so I have been shooting for awhile now. Since moving out and not to a nice area I want to buy a gun. Last night I heard about 10-15 gun shots go off around AM ish. I just want a little more protection then what a 12g shotgun provide.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
              fuck you bought it from them you got ripped good shit but can be had for way less
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                I have been shooting since I was 8 so I have been shooting for awhile now. Since moving out and not to a nice area I want to buy a gun. Last night I heard about 10-15 gun shots go off around AM ish. I just want a little more protection then what a 12g shotgun provide.

Get a 10mm.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I like .45's alot more then 9mm. A 9mm just feels like a toy for some reason.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                    fuck you bought it from them you got ripped good shit but can be had for way less
                    What are you talking about? You can't even buy off Sabre's website. How did you jump to this conclusion? What "good shit" can be had for way less? Olympic? DPMS? lame and lame. The uppers I'd like most are Noveske, Larue and KAC. I think POF makes some cool lowers; as do many others.

SO Mr. Gun Expert what should I have bought in the same price range? By the way you don't even know what I paid. Make sure you give me a link to where said upper is available in stock.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                      Get a 10mm.
                      Wow guys we have a new expert in the thread!

10mm is a good round but hard to find and expensive in the best of time's let alone right now.

Its a limited caliber and is a dieing one at that much like the .45gap. For a SD gun you want something that has common easy to find ammo so you can practice a lot with it, so you can operate it WELL and accurately on instinct and during high stress situations, with out fucking up. A 10mm if you can afford to feed the practice ammo through it and find the good SD ammo or any ammo for right now go for it. Me I will stick to my .45acp sig, HK, and 1911.

Only a few manufacturers chamber for 10mm, Glock (obviously), EAA, Wilson Combat, Dan Wession, and I thin Dan brown. Only the 1st to are in a sub 2000 dollar price range, and wilson start around 1700 I think in 10mm.

William Pitt-

Comment

Wow guys we have a new expert in the thread!

10mm is a good round but hard to find and expensive in the best of time's let alone right now.

Its a limited caliber and is a dieing one at that much like the .45gap. For a SD gun you want something that has common easy to find ammo so you can practice a lot with it, so you can operate it WELL and accurately on instinct and during high stress situations, with out fucking up. A 10mm if you can afford to feed the practice ammo through it and find the good SD ammo or any ammo for right now go for it. Me I will stick to my .45acp sig, HK, and 1911.

Only a few manufacturers chamber for 10mm, Glock (obviously), EAA, Wilson Combat, Dan Wession, and I thin Dan brown. Only the 1st to are in a sub 2000 dollar price range, and wilson start around 1700 I think in 10mm.
                        You obviously don't know anything. I recommend everyone buying guns in .41AE...:nice:

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

You a funny guy.

William Pitt-

Comment

The only gun you really need is a handgun for house protection, im surprised how many ppl own over the top weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
                              The only gun you really need is a handgun for house protection, im surprised how many ppl own over the top weapons.

And you sir are a fool!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                And you sir are a fool!
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This x 2

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X