Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killa325i View Post
    NIB PS90 for $1899.

The GSG's are really crap. Made of pot metal and break. They do have the cool factor of looking like an MP5 but that is about it. As a toy I guess they are fun. Cheap to shoot....

As for the PS90 they can be found for $1200 all day brand new. The prices have been falling on them for about a year now.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

a song for all of us

Steve Lee's music video clip about his love of guns. Buy on iTunesI Like Guns - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-like-guns/id346096861---------------------...
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

so guys... i'm looking to get into shooting. i am gonna go get my firearms license/permit whatever i need and start saving some bills. i like expensive hobbies!

i've been shooting a few times with friends and family, i've shot 9mm handguns to 12 ga shotguns to a little .22 rifle. i really enjoy shooting the rifles out of all, so i think i want to start there.

whats the best word of advice i can get? go to the local sport shop and see what they have rifle wise? what caliber would be best for a spirited beginner? i also dont want to have a huge gun collection, either. i've been looking at springfield rifles online, they look to be of good quality. any tips for a beginning buyer!?
        Originally posted by blunt
        i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read this whole thread there is tons and tons of good and great info it, from Pistols to shot guns and everything in between.

In NJ you are gonna have a hard time as they are one of the worst gun commie states, but you still can get most anything.

Rifle start with a good 10/22 ruger since you know that you like the .22 its a good palce to start and still cheep to shoot a ton.

Then you can get into the AR platform or go to the reach out and touch you Bolt rifles or any comb that you like.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I agree exactly, a .22 would be a good start

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Agreed, buy a .22 first.
              Learn the fundamentals, learn what type of shooting you like (benchrest, matches, clays,3-gun, or just farting around in the back-40) and go from there. Take what you want from a guy that has way too many hobbies, including way too many guns, but focus is a good thing...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Here is some nice imagery I ran across from the Boston Globe.

i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

A nice xmas present from my momma:

Glock 23C

tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                    A nice xmas present from my momma:

Glock 23C

Oh mai.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

My christmas present to myself xdm .40:

and its first clip at 30 yards:

Tial, Precision, Garrett Dealer!!!
                      PM me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
                        My christmas present to myself xdm .40:

and its first clip at 30 yards:

There's a model that uses clips?

Nice group. Free standing or bench rest?
                        Originally posted by george graves
                        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post

tee hee.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            tee hee.
                            I just can't help myself, it's like guys trying to sell a 325 as a V6!
                            Originally posted by george graves
                            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post

Nice group. Free standing or bench rest?
                              ok ok mag! It was standing.
                              Tial, Precision, Garrett Dealer!!!
                              PM me for more info.

Comment

i thought Mag and Clip were synonyms, is there accually a difference, anyone care to explain?

Comment

Working...
                                X