Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
    Bah, Damn Commifornia. I wish I had your guys problem. I can't even carry a loaded gun in a locked box...
    Become active, let your voice be heard. Many say to leave California, but I say stay and fight. Many great organizations to help with that. Calguns.net is a great one and also the NRA.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I am NRA member and calguns member as well. I also live in SF, and the sheriff does even entertain applications for permit to carry. And my family knows the Sheriff, and he still won't budge...
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I kinda like the xps my self but you cant really go to wrong with the 512. for a no mag site. I think for optics on a .556 AR the fixed 4x Classic trigi is about the best route to go but that is a nearly 3 times the money though.....

Nice shooting btw
        Good call on the XPS Sleeve. I did some reading and noticed the battery issues of the 512. Sounds like the XPS line solved the problem.

Went ahead and picked up an XPS2-2 with the 50/200m and 500m dot. I was very happy to find out that this particular sight is calibrated to the M4 barrel length. Now I'm not so sure this rifle won't get a magnifier down the road. I am still going to practice with the BUIS some more. I have never been very efficient with this style of irons.

And I'm done spending money for a while. Only way I justify this crap is because I don't have any car to toy with anymore. Gotta have some kind of hobby.
        Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 03-28-2014, 06:02 PM.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

You can just add the 3x magnifier from eotech if you decide that you need some magnification. TBH, I think that setup is good to go. You just need a sling.

Rey

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          Good call on the XPS Sleeve. I did some reading and noticed the battery issues of the 512. Sounds like the XPS line solved the problem.

Went ahead and picked up an XPS2-2 with the 50/200m and 500m dot. I was very happy to find out that this particular sight is calibrated to the M4 barrel length. Now I'm not so sure this rifle won't get a magnifier down the road. I am still going to practice with the BUIS some more. I have never been very efficient with this style of irons.

And I'm done spending money for a while. Only way I justify this crap is because I don't have any car to toy with anymore. Gotta have some kind of hobby.
          "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

I hate you guys. I wish we were allowed ar-15's

Comment

^

But you guys are so much safer and less apt to be victims of firearm crimes and are better off for it......

/sarcasm
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Almost pulled my piece on someone tonight. I was waiting in the drive thru at a mexican restaurant in the not so nice part of town, not too far from where that Detective was killed a few weeks back. He was walking through the drive thru on his phone and kept looking at my car, way too close for comfort. He eventually fucked off, though.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                  Almost pulled my piece on someone tonight. I was waiting in the drive thru at a mexican restaurant in the not so nice part of town, not too far from where that Detective was killed a few weeks back. He was walking through the drive thru on his phone and kept looking at my car, way too close for comfort. He eventually fucked off, though.
                  Makes ya feel glad that you carry.

had a friend that was at a drive through in El Paso that did pull his duty gun, was in plain cloths, on a homeless guy.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Ended up going with the Kahr CM9, glad I did. Perfect size and the trigger is as good as everyone says. Super happy, almost considering selling my Shield and using the proceeds for a Crimson Trace and night sights on the Kahr. We'll see though...

Comment

I'm gonna have to shoot one of those one of these days.

Moral of this story?

Comment

I work overnight shifts in that not so nice part of town. Fucking losers everywhere.
                        1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                        1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                        bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
                          I work overnight shifts in that not so nice part of town. Fucking losers everywhere.
                          Are you an Amazon slave like me? lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

Are you an Amazon slave like me? lol
                            Not quite sure what you mean
                            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

I'm gonna have to shoot one of those one of these days.
                              Well I'm going to the Rio salado sportsman club today around noonish if you want to drive out and meet up. I could use the help putting the required 200 break in rounds through it. PM me if you can/want and I'll give you my cell. Ill probably bring out the Saiga 7.62 as well.

Comment

You would go shooting the day I have to stay home and watch the kids :(

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X