• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
    Found this as well...http://rense.com/general85/obs.htm

"The list"

That is 99 percent of what I own.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      The Sig is quality and nice to see yet another 308 variant in the AR platform. I have not seen one personally but I would guess it is quite nice. What is MSRP on them?
      He picked it up for $1,700 from a local shop, so I would guess around that price, our shops are usually pretty decent in pricing. I think that's the going rate. I have seen on GB them going for $2-5k lol. People are crazy!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Is anyone in the northern Virginia area here going to the gun/jerkey show this weekend? I have to go out town for the weekend but I think I'm better off. The hoards were bad enough before, I can only imagine what it's going to be like.
        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Anyone here have experience with the Walther P99 or the PPQ? Looking to ditch my Glock 17, and so far I've only gotten to hold the P99 and it felt absolutely perfect in my hand..
          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

^ I really really like the p99, I've shot a full sized in. 40 and a compact in 9. To me, I'd rather get the p99c if you are looking for a ccw over the ppq. I haven't shot the ppq but it didn't feel as good to me when I held it.
            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
              ^ I really really like the p99, I've shot a full sized in. 40 and a compact in 9. To me, I'd rather get the p99c if you are looking for a ccw over the ppq. I haven't shot the ppq but it didn't feel as good to me when I held it.
              I'm looking for full size, as I need to carry for work. Not really concerned with CCW, as I'll probably pick up something smaller for that, like the S&W bodyguard .38
              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I really hate times like these!!!

I've been trying to obtain an LMT CQB MRP Piston 16 for the last year and LMT's site has said "OUT OF STOCK" for a full year now. I've called a few dealers in my area and none of them have any.

I've messaged a guy on GunBroker.com because he's selling an LMT MRP SBR (12") which is a Class 3 rifle that I don't have the ability to buy, but he's willing to pull the barrel and replace with a 16" so I can, but now he is talking figures like $3,500.

I'm not going to spend 70% extra ($2100 MSRP) just because of these recent shootings. I'm sorry, but I'll wait for all this shit to blow over. These price inflations are downright obsurd.

/rant
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                  Found this as well...http://rense.com/general85/obs.htm

"The list"

I read something today that said handguns that accept magazines of more than 10 rounds will also be on the list. Keep in mind, that list looks to have been published back in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                    I really hate times like these!!!

I've been trying to obtain an LMT CQB MRP Piston 16 for the last year and LMT's site has said "OUT OF STOCK" for a full year now. I've called a few dealers in my area and none of them have any.

I've messaged a guy on GunBroker.com because he's selling an LMT MRP SBR (12") which is a Class 3 rifle that I don't have the ability to buy, but he's willing to pull the barrel and replace with a 16" so I can, but now he is talking figures like $3,500.

I'm not going to spend 70% extra ($2100 MSRP) just because of these recent shootings. I'm sorry, but I'll wait for all this shit to blow over. These price inflations are downright obsurd.

/rant

Damn I would have picked up that 12" from you. IF you dont have the lower yet you could have legally owned the upper with the 12" barrel. If you buy a stripped lower always register it as a pistol even though you build a rifle out of it. Just dont get caught with a stock and a 12" barrel mated.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                      He picked it up for $1,700 from a local shop, so I would guess around that price, our shops are usually pretty decent in pricing. I think that's the going rate. I have seen on GB them going for $2-5k lol. People are crazy!

At that price I would buy one in a heart beat. Just knowing its the AR platform, 308, piston built by Sig. I had to make a hard decision on either buying a motorcycle or the new AUG. I went with the bike. I have always wanted an AUG and now the window to own on is about to close. I am really hoping the DEMs remember what happened to them in 96 when they voted for the AWB.

Comment

In other news, this bitch wants to start a war!

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons
                        Am I reading this right??? She wants to title 2 all of our semis onto the NFA list. OH BOY thats going to backfire like a Mother Fucker. HAHAHAHAHAH

They will have to OBLITERATE the GOPA of 1986, to put all of out post 86 production receivers onto the that list. What can we do with our new NFA registered receivers????? HEHEHEHEHE YUP SHORT BARRELED MACHINE GUNS, any of us that will put up with the shit of the ATF to keep our lawfully owned weapons will also them make then REAL assault weapons at that point. Yeah they will get some of the semis turned in or sold to those of us that will NFA them, but it will put a metric FUCK TON of new real select fire machine guns into the hands of US.

This will put 100s of thousands new ACTUAL Assault weapons out there ahahhaha thought we were trying to keep those evil looking hings out of the hand of the public. Oppppppppppss law of unintended consequences now you have real military grade shit out out there not just look alikes

It will not happen like this though, never get though the senate where there are many D senators that will have to find a NEW state to LIVE IN let alone the R controlled house . It takes congress to add or amend what the ATF can reclassify onto or off the list, or adjust the tax needed to acquire the stamp. The Dems have not forgotten what happened in 94, they are just the usual suspects they are trying to capitalize on the Gun control wet dream of O and politicizing 20 dead 6 years olds (a disgraceful thing I might add). Like I said there are D senators that will be strung up from their own rafters the next time they return home if they vote Yup on anything gun control related. Most of them know we are still pissed off from 94 and we gun owners have very long LOOOONNGGG memories, might as well hand the govt over to Republican majority and presidency for the next 15-25 years, there will have to be many R's and D's willing to sacrifice their political career and seat of power to get this shit though.

Wow you think 4+ months for your form 4 back from the ATF is a long wait now FUCK
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-27-2012, 02:26 PM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                          They were gone over a week ago... expect to pay $20-60 per mag on the secondary market.
                          What do you want to pay?

In other news, this bitch wants to start a war!

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons
                          I WANT to pay 12-15. I cant justify spending more than that at this time. Anything over 20 is exorbitant IMO, although desire to own sometimes outweighs financial responsibility. I guess I'll wait till the air clears on this.
                          Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Originally posted by JTDay View Post
                            I WANT to pay 12-15. I cant justify spending more than that at this time. Anything over 20 is exorbitant IMO, although desire to own sometimes outweighs financial responsibility. I guess I'll wait till the air clears on this.

Thats the thing, if it clears out. Im sitting on over 200 myself just for investment purposes. And if not I can always get more than I paid for them. I fear the days of cheap magazines are just about over.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses
                              The list from 3/12/2009 this is damning indeed! ;)

troll be trollin!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Am I reading this right??? She wants to title 2 all of our semis onto the NFA list. OH BOY thats going to backfire like a Mother Fucker. HAHAHAHAHAH

They will have to OBLITERATE the GOPA of 1986, to put all of out post 86 production receivers onto the that list. What can we do with our new NFA registered receivers????? HEHEHEHEHE YUP SHORT BARRELED MACHINE GUNS, any of us that will put up with the shit of the ATF to keep our lawfully owned weapons will also them make then REAL assault weapons at that point. Yeah they will get some of the semis turned in or sold to those of us that will NFA them, but it will put a metric FUCK TON of new real select fire machine guns into the hands of US.

This will put 100s of thousands new ACTUAL Assault weapons out there ahahhaha thought we were trying to keep those evil looking hings out of the hand of the public. Oppppppppppss law of unintended consequences now you have real military grade shit out out there not just look alikes

It will not happen like this though, never get though the senate where there are many D senators that will have to find a NEW state to LIVE IN let alone the R controlled house . It takes congress to add or amend what the ATF can reclassify onto or off the list, or adjust the tax needed to acquire the stamp. The Dems have not forgotten what happened in 94, they are just the usual suspects they are trying to capitalize on the Gun control wet dream of O and politicizing 20 dead 6 years olds (a disgraceful thing I might add). Like I said there are D senators that will be strung up from their own rafters the next time they return home if they vote Yup on anything gun control related. Most of them know we are still pissed off from 94 and we gun owners have very long LOOOONNGGG memories, might as well hand the govt over to Republican majority and presidency for the next 15-25 years, there will have to be many R's and D's willing to sacrifice their political career and seat of power to get this shit though.

Wow you think 4+ months for your form 4 back from the ATF is a long wait now FUCK

Hahahahaha I was just saying how I will have all my firearms sbr and select fire! It will backfire on them so bad!

Anddddd yes.... That wait is going to be years :/

It's also a lot longer than 4mo now too... I waited 7mo and that was a bit ago. I have buddies still approaching the 6-8 mo mark

Comment

Working...
                                X