Comment

Paint looks good to me!
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

:( This will be the first Friday in over a month that I haven't gone to the range.

Fuck priorities, why can't I blow $400 a month on ammo AND go back to school at the same time?!?!?!

Damn, I have been spending alot on ammo. I can't wait until I have a house, so I can get setup to reload. I shall supplement by cleaning the firearms I would have shot tonight.... *twitch twitch*. Yea, I'm a gun nut.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          I'd probably run .223 through it anyway, but the option is nice. The two guns I've always wanted for as long as I could remember were a Glock and an AR. I have one, time to get the other one.
          You say that now, but 5.56 is extremely available.

Better to get something chambered in 5.56 and have the option.

I personally have a stash of M855 and M193, works for everything I need.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I want a Five-seven, like from Counter-Strike.
            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
              I want a Five-seven, like from Counter-Strike.
              My friend has one, very cool gun but the ammo is VERY pricey.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                Yeah I've been reading up on it now. It's making me excited to get this rolling.
                This is a smoking deal. Doesn't look CHF or chrome lined, but for civilian use this would be great.

Comment

Just checked out PSA for first time in about a year, and HOLY SHIT prices have dropped a lot.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                    Just checked out PSA for first time in about a year, and HOLY SHIT prices have dropped a lot.

Yepp!! I've been tempted to put builds together just because lol. So cheap
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        :( This will be the first Friday in over a month that I haven't gone to the range.

Fuck priorities, why can't I blow $400 a month on ammo AND go back to school at the same time?!?!?!

Damn, I have been spending alot on ammo. I can't wait until I have a house, so I can get setup to reload. I shall supplement by cleaning the firearms I would have shot tonight.... *twitch twitch*. Yea, I'm a gun nut.
                        I should have never bought a gun! I can't go into the shop part of the range if my wallet wants to live!Now i need a second gun for the left hand!
                        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                        Originally posted by roguetoaster
                        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

^ Lol Not going to lie I had been drinking when I posted that.

Never even opened the safe.

In all honesty though, I'll just tune it down to 1 range trip a month. No sweat.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                            This is a smoking deal. Doesn't look CHF or chrome lined, but for civilian use this would be great.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ng-handle.html
                            omgomgomg

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Oh I need to go toy shopping.

Comment

VEPR 12's have been hovering at $799 lately, its getting really hard to resist dropping what I've saved on one.
                                1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                                1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                                bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X