No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross your fingers WA state reps dont pass their latest wave of cali style laws lol.

or just buy all the weapons you can before lol.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

My only two.

Kind of a shame to not have a handgun. Probably the next purchase

Started to swap the 870 over to some magpul stuff, but the damn forend nut is jammed on there. Need to bring it down to a gunsmith and get them to spin the thing off

'89 318i Touring
      '90 Miata

Comment

Mine was pretty jammed too, some oil and a big piece of metal worked for me.

I like my wood stock though. I think ill probably sell it to be honest. Its worth more now then when I bought it cause gun price rise.

and if its a 870 Woodmaster MAGNUM dont you dare bubba it, cause looking at the picture it looks like one, and thats worth a good $600-800 to the right person. Id sell and buy a Moss500 for bubbaing
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Mine was pretty jammed too, some oil and a big piece of metal worked for me.

I like my wood stock though. I think ill probably sell it to be honest. Its worth more now then when I bought it cause gun price rise.

and if its a 870 Woodmaster MAGNUM dont you dare bubba it, cause looking at the picture it looks like one, and thats worth a good $600-800 to the right person. Id sell and buy a Moss500 for bubbaing
          Haha i hear ya. Yeah it's a 870 magnum, but it's my 'multipurpose' firearm. Have a couple barrels for the various hunting seasons, but figured i'd put it into home defense mode over the winter. So... i'm temporarily bubba'ing a nice gun until it's time for intended use again
          '89 318i Touring
          '90 Miata

Comment

At least its just stock swapping, just dont ruin the original stocks haha.
            willschnitz

Comment

haha they're just getting cleaned up and stored until hunting season again. You can't be seen bird hunting with a 'tactical' shotgun, it's just not right.
              '89 318i Touring
              '90 Miata

Comment

I dunno, id bird hunt with a Moss 590 haha
                willschnitz

Comment

EBay ladder rail covers were a success. $8 shipped for the 4 pack. 7" covers. Search for Acid Tactical if you are in the market!

I'll update how they match up to the Magpul parts when the package comes in. But honestly, I don't care if it matches at the price I paid.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Cross your fingers WA state reps dont pass their latest wave of cali style laws lol.

Just saw that, ridiculous.
                    I dunno, id bird hunt with a Moss 590 haha
                    Truth, I would too
                    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I agree. I have a 1986 870. Most beautiful. Love that gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        Picked up a small ball peen hammer, small strap wrench, and a set of roll pin punches and regular punches. Can't wait for the rest of these parts to come in. Then I absolutely need to get to the range.

I will now own 3 guns that I have yet to fire.

Xd .45 mod. 2
                        G17 I got on a trade a while back
                        And now the 300 blk pistol.

I know, shame shame.

Good news is a friend of mine reloads. If I buy the parts to reload 300black, his table is available to me whenever. So, I need to burn up some of my 5.56 stash so I can get the ball rolling on the new caliber in the safe.

300aac is an awesome cartridge. All that stopping power and great ballistics makes it a great round for hunting hogs (which is why we got ours). The full hollow points (which are hard to find) do some serious damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Dug into the upper today, and while overall I'm happy, I don't know how I feel about the gas block.

It's a set screw type, and had no thread locker, or dimples drilled.

I'm thinking about just buying a clamp style, but I'm not sure it would clear. Am I just over thinking this? I have no problem drilling dimples myself, if it's even necessary. I reinstalled the block and snugged them down pretty well. Might just run it and see what happens.

Thoughts?
                          Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 01-16-2016, 08:53 PM.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

From what I've heard so far it hasn't had much traction, but we will see I guess.
                            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              I know, problem is that the NRA HQ range used to be 10 minutes from home, so I would stop in after work every Friday.

No I've moved and haven't found a suitable replacement. :-(
                              You need to get out and shoot! Haha. I may be a bit worse. I have 4 in my collection that I haven't had a chance to shoot yet :p

Where in VA are you? I usually hit Silver Eagle 2 or 3 times a month. I work just down the street from that range, so it is really convenient.
                              Current: 2011 M3
                              Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1992 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT, 2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Comment

I really want to find somewhere or someone in wisconsin with a couple rifles I can shoot.

Still really leaning on grabbing an Arsenal SLR104FR when I have the cash, but It would be nice to shoot another 5.45 AK, a 7.62 AK, and maybe an SKS, Mosin, AR##, etc.

Pic of Arsenal for fap:

Mmmmm that Bulgarian Plum furniture.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X