No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a can to the end of the barrel and it will feel heavy to swing I'd bet, I don't have any direct can experience, but it seems like adding a pound or whatever to the end of the barrel would have to make it swing differently.
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Thoughts on doing an MBUS gen 2 front sight and mbus pro rear sight? I like that the Pro is really small so it'll fit under a scope easier, and I don't really care that the plastic ones are bigger for the front. I do like that its cheaper though.

http://www.ar15news.com/2014/02/18/m...ison-pictures/
      -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

All standard height so I say go for it! Do tell how you like them though. My LGS has them in stock but they wanted a bit more than I was willing to pay.

Muzzle break and SD-E trigger came in today.

From here on out, every rifle gets this trigger. I cannot wait to fire it. Light and super crisp break, but not so light that I have any concerns for a ND.

Trying to upload a photo but PB is acting up. Basically everything is ready now for then the stamp comes in. Just waiting for my stripped lower to show up so I can put together a pistol in the mean time.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 01-20-2016, 07:34 PM.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I swear to god you are a mall ninja now. How many more mods before you even fire it? Hahahahaha
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Lol the Colt has been fired plenty, only mod to it is the trigger.

All of the stuff I've done recently was to put together a complete rifle when the stamp comes in. The lower currently on the Colt will be with the SBR upper. The parts from the Colt will be going into the stripped lower, and eventually the Colt upper will be put on that.

It's just a really backwards way of doing it. Basically I'm building the SBR around the Colt lower, and the Colt will be rebuilt in a Spikes lower.

I just wanted to use the best lower I could If I'm going to register it.

Plus, I can't be a mall ninja. I hold a CHP. No drop leg holster open carry here!
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              I swear to god you are a mall ninja now. How many more mods before you even fire it? Hahahahaha
              -Christian

Comment

But seriously, I'm excited about putting together a SBR. Only "mods" to the thing are a trigger and brake. Otherwise it's a basic build and both rifles are running irons.

Sure, I need to get out and shoot more but unfortunately life has gotten in the way for now. I'll be sure to make a range trip soon, and in the meantime you can suck my balls. ;-)
                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 01-20-2016, 08:51 PM.
                No E30 Club

Comment

I guess I cant rag on you too bad, I dont even have the money for the AK yet. Busy trying to not fuck up coursework again.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    I guess I cant rag on you too bad, I dont even have the money for the AK yet. Busy trying to not fuck up coursework again.

Comment

I'm excited to see the fireball it makes. It's gonna be legit.
                      -Christian

Comment

From what I have read the 300 is supposed to have a complete burn by 8", so it should be anything quite like a 5.56.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

so i am in the market for a concealed carry 9mm. as of this moment, the smith and wesson m&p 9 shield is tops on my list. the walther ccp has been recommended but i have as yet I've not been able to get my hands one since they are sold out.

i would prefer a gun with an active safety so this would rule out the glock and several other models. i don't really have a price range per say.....i don't want to spend a grand, but i don't mind spending a little extra money to get the right piece.

anyone have suggestions?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I love my lc9. Been eyeing the shield for a while though, just can't justify it.

Lc9 actually was for my wife, but it's currently my daily carry.

The trigger sucks, but it will do what it's meant to each and every time. Plus, I only spent $300 on it used with the crimson tace laser. I've put a few hundred rounds through it without a single hiccup.

I doubt you could go wrong either way. From what I've read the shield is a great weapon.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

The LC9 is a great little gun. The new LC9S is great, and the trigger is much better than the old one. Also if you cool with spending a little bit more you could get any of the Kimber Ultra Carry models. They are pricier, but you won't find a nicer 1911

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by flyboyx
                              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                              Originally posted by Northern
                              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                so i am in the market for a concealed carry 9mm. as of this moment, the smith and wesson m&p 9 shield is tops on my list. the walther ccp has been recommended but i have as yet I've not been able to get my hands one since they are sold out.

i would prefer a gun with an active safety so this would rule out the glock and several other models. i don't really have a price range per say.....i don't want to spend a grand, but i don't mind spending a little extra money to get the right piece.

anyone have suggestions?
                                Why do you want a safety? You need to take some training classes that deal with self defense. Once you do that you will understand why people do not want safeties. However, if you still want one, you will need train yourself to always take it off as you draw your gun out of the holster.

Another good gun to think about is the Ruger LC9s. Kahr makes a great conceal carry gun as well, but I cant remember if they have safeties or not.

You really can't go wrong with a shield. Remember, if you don't like you can always sell it and then get something else. Don't think that you are married to it once you get it.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X