No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sitting here waiting for fightlite (previously ARES) to start making new SCRs....

Comment

Does anyone have some optics suggestions for an ar15 and Tavor. All use would most likely be under 200 yards. With the majority of use at 50yrd range. Plan to mostly plink, but would like to start doing some 3 gun as well. I am thinking a 2moa red dot and possibly a magnifier.

Comment

I started talking to my gun guy about a tavor today
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

^I'd love to have a bullpup, but don't want to touch a plastic gun.

I can't stand seeing the molding seams, or feel the cheapness of it.

Comment

Have not bought the Tavor yet. Was going to buy the SAR, but after thinking it over, I will be going with the X95 model. The trigger is supposed to be much better, more familiar mag release, and the charging handle felt akward on the SAR. The lgs is supposed to be getting a few x95s in stock soon. I am no longer in a hurry after tuesday nights results. I would however, like to get an optic setup for the AR that would transition easily to the x95 when the time comes. The lgs owner has a tavor that he loves for carying in his atv around his property. According to him they are supposed to be making a 300blk kit for the x95 that should be available soon.
            Last edited by naplesE30; 11-10-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

An Aimpoint T1 would probably suit it well.

I have a friend with one and he just uses an EoTech XPS3 and he likes it.
              89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Rumor was the x95 might get a 7.62 nato option as well at some point. Though that was just a rumor, and may not end up being for civilian consumption if and when it come's to fruition.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                  Anybody in here shot a Savage 10 fcp-sr? Looking at picking one up.

I built one up not to long ago. I love mine
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Odered an Eotech xps2-2 and g33 magnifier from optics planet on Monday. Pretty excited to slap it on, and scored a decent price to boot. Hoping prices start falling in the next year with a more pro 2nd A administration.

Comment

good optics are always going to be expensive no matter what agenda the POTUS has on the 2a. Good high quality glass that is ground and assembled with absolute precision is always going to be very expensive just look at good photo glass and good Binocs, its really easy to drop 2k on a really good set of bincos

William Pitt-

Comment

hoping the HPA actually becomes a law, that would be grrrrrreeeeeaaaattt!
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

^absolutely!!
                          Totally understand the cost of producing and charching for quality optics.
                          I should have added I was hoping the cost of ammo and firearms would fall when there is not such a rush to grab them before they are more regulated.

Maybe this should go into politics and religion section. But what do you guys think of Petraeus as a possibility for Secretary of State, with his history of wanting more firearm regulation.

Comment

I honestly think the whole situation will stay fairly neutral, there wont be gun grabbing, but i doubt the God Emperor will "make" Select fire unregulated, remove tax stamps, etc.

Being done with that I just remembered I have not been thinking about my poor AK at all. It still needs a Aimpoint Patrol optic.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Honestly, I couldn't care less about select fire.

Would be nice to be able to build as many cans and SBR's as I want without a $200 stamp though.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Full auto is very fun. Gets expensive quick though. It, for me is a novelty but one that I should be able to have.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X