• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this damn thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
      Looks awesome! How do you like the 75? Considered getting one last year but never pulled the trigger on it (my puns are bad).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I like it alot. The grip contour fits my hand perfectly, the action is very smooth, its reliable, and its less bulky than a beretta.

They are defiantly worth a look if you are looking for an all steel hammer fired 9mm.

Comment

Got a Ruger 10/22 on the 3rd. Super happy with it, and the girl friend loves it! So that's nice. Now she has something fun to shoot when I go out with my AR. I'm going to tune it up for her a bit. Get a Hogue stock and some better sites.
        I also finally got my AR finished. I'm super happy with it. The compensator is kind of crazy but it's fun for now. I'll probably change it out for something less violent and loud in the future.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
          Got a Ruger 10/22 on the 3rd. Super happy with it, and the girl friend loves it! So that's nice. Now she has something fun to shoot when I go out with my AR. I'm going to tune it up for her a bit. Get a Hogue stock and some better sites.
          I also finally got my AR finished. I'm super happy with it. The compensator is kind of crazy but it's fun for now. I'll probably change it out for something less violent and loud in the future.
          I can let you shoot my 7.5" sbr with a brake, it will make you say well I guess my brake isn't too bad after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            I can let you shoot my 7.5" sbr with a brake, it will make you say well I guess my brake isn't too bad after all.

Haha I have a Silencerco ASR brake on a 16" and that thing barks. Head a 10.5" with a comp and that thing is gnarly. Can't imagine a 7.5"...

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Haha I have a Silencerco ASR brake on a 16" and that thing barks. Head a 10.5" with a comp and that thing is gnarly. Can't imagine a 7.5"...

I'm the only one that's shot it so I have no clue what it's like for people standing around it, but it's not a big deal to me when I shoot it. I do wear gloves when shooting it because my hands and forearms get hit with gas, Its not a big deal its.kinda cool. Next up is a .308 sbr, not sure if it will be an ar or a ptr

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                I'm the only one that's shot it so I have no clue what it's like for people standing around it, but it's not a big deal to me when I shoot it. I do wear gloves when shooting it because my hands and forearms get hit with gas, Its not a big deal its.kinda cool. Next up is a .308 sbr, not sure if it will be an ar or a ptr

Yeah I've had plenty of people next to me while shooting and they say it is not pleasant. They were about ~7ft to the side of the muzzle brake. Can't imagine what .308 blast would be

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Sitting next to a very short 5.56 with a brake at an indoor range is maddening.

Not just noise, but a physical feeling of getting hit in the chest with every shot.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Call your senator and tell them to co-sponsor Senator Lee on the SHUSH act. Would treat suppresors as a non regulated firearm accessory. No different than a scope or new grips. Do it!!! (202) 224-3121 It literaly only takes seconds to do...tell your friends to call also.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Sitting next to a very short 5.56 with a brake at an indoor range is maddening.

Not just noise, but a physical feeling of getting hit in the chest with every shot.
                      This is what my comp is like. It's not to bad when your shooting it. But if you stand next to the shooter it's frickin nuts. Thumps your chest good.
                      It's fun having ladies with long hair shoot it because it blows their hair back every shot Hahaha
                      Also FLAMES! I want to shoot it at night some time.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

What's your guys favorite place online to buy ammo? I'm looking for some 556 range ammo. I usually use Freedom Munitions, but their 556 has been wiped out for the most part. I have a 7.1 twist so I usually shoot heavier bullets for accuracy, but just for plinking I use lighter cheaper stuff.
                        sigpic

Comment

Surplus ammo normally has good prices.

Comment

So, I ended up buying that little Sig.

No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

ammoseek.com searches for the best prices
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Surplus ammo normally has good prices.

Fuck surplus ammo. They are a local shop to me, right after Sandy hook they jacked their prices to 70 bucks for pmags and boxes of 22 for 90. They weren at a gun show in portland and bought out another seller's pmags and flipped them at the same show for 70 bucks as well. I know capitalism and all that but what they did and how they did it was a dick move. I and many locals have never stepped foot inside their store since then. Also their lowers are made by aero precision, so just get it from aero if you are looking for a cheap lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X