Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    I like the SBL as well, but man they get a premium for them. However, I prefer the the cleaner look of no rail, and the smaller lever is just more aestheticly pleasing imho. They look like such fun guns to handle and shoot, standing or sitting upright anyway. How may shots is your shoulder (and pocket book) good for on a range trip?

Sleeve, that sounds awesome riding and trekking through the backcountry. Living the dream, at least part of the time anyway.
    The recoil isn't too bad. Reminds me of a stout 12GA thump. The most pain is definitely in the wallet. The HSMs I mentioned before are a fairly decent price for what they are at around $1.85 a round, but I've seen some ammo as much as $7.50/rd. On my last two range trips I put around 10-15 rounds through it then switched over to my 10/22 or ak as they're both more budget friendly.

Jealous of that scenery Sleeve. I love Montana and hope to get out there again this summer. Hopefully you'll get to go back well before then.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

thanks. I am at home for the moment few days at least, but will likely be headed back out soon hopefully not before the holiday ....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Do any of you guys have any experience with the new Bushnell Engage series scopes? They look to be good value for their price point. Looking to get a scope for 200- 600yrd range of shooting.

Comment

Cabela's 5 hour sale for members coming up. I really shouldn't but I'm seriously considering a RA predator in 6.5 creedmore for $400.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
            Do any of you guys have any experience with the new Bushnell Engage series scopes? They look to be good value for their price point. Looking to get a scope for 200- 600yrd range of shooting.
            I have a Bushnell AR scope on my AR. It's heavy, bought it for $80 from Walmart. So far it's doing great. Not sure of the exact model if it's the Engage or not.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Bought my first spotting scope. Hope to get out this weekend and see how it does. Anyone pick up some new toys at Christmas?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought 6 3inch and one each 6,7 and 8 inch gongs. Gonna make up stands tonight maybe.
                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I got a Vortex HST for my FCP10SR. Still have yet to even shoot it after having it for several months (school sucks :P)

Really excited to stretch its legs
                  89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                  I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                    I bought 6 3inch and one each 6,7 and 8 inch gongs. Gonna make up stands tonight maybe.
                    I used an old swing set and used that to hold my metal targets.
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Just purchased my deer rifle for next year. Marlin 336xlr in 30-30. Will use it on my Dads property he just bought. 80 acres in Missouri Ozarks. Mostly wooded, with a dry creek and small food plot. It was last timbered about 30yrs ago according to him, so it is fairly thick with underbrush in a lot of areas. Don't see taking any shots beyond 200yrds. Should serve well for the terrain. Also, being stainless, should hold up well to the elements and be able to pass down to my 7yr old when he is a little bigger. I was torn between it and the 336ss. In the end for $50 extra I went with the xlr. However, I prefer the looks of the 336ss more.

On a sidenote I called remington to check year of manufacture and they couldn't have been nicer to speak to.
                      Last edited by naplesE30; 01-13-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Just received this email.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I was so excited to hear about the CMP 1911's until they started releasing the details about them, where it sounded like they were basically catering to a bunch of neckbeard fudds with fat wallets. $1500 was the price that I heard, and while I would love to own one as a piece of history, can't afford to dump that on what is potentially going to be a rattletrap rearsenaled frankengun. There was a lot of backlash when they announced everything though, so who knows what will actually happen.

At $1500, they'll still sell out. At a more reasonable price, they'll sell out even faster and then you'll see them appearing on Gunbroker marked up to ridiculous numbers.

When it was first brought up a year or so ago, they talked about a ~$600 price point and I would be all over those. Multiple probably.
                          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                            I was so excited to hear about the CMP 1911's until they started releasing the details about them, where it sounded like they were basically catering to a bunch of neckbeard fudds with fat wallets. $1500 was the price that I heard, and while I would love to own one as a piece of history, can't afford to dump that on what is potentially going to be a rattletrap rearsenaled frankengun. There was a lot of backlash when they announced everything though, so who knows what will actually happen.

At $1500, they'll still sell out. At a more reasonable price, they'll sell out even faster and then you'll see them appearing on Gunbroker marked up to ridiculous numbers.

When it was first brought up a year or so ago, they talked about a ~$600 price point and I would be all over those. Multiple probably.

While $1500 is too much for me, and way to much considering the likely quality of the gun. I would buy one if I was better off just to help support the CMP, knowing the $$$ supports their cause. Kinda like overpaying for a charity raffle. No way I would ever pay that much to a privateer on Gun Broker.

Comment

I'm not in the market, but this is a pretty damn good deal for anyone interested in a LCP.

No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Just ordered myself a new Gen 5 Glock 17 with the AmeriGlo sights :)

It will be replacing my department owned Gen 4 Glock 21 duty gun. It was a good gun, but 'twas time to upgrade!
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X