Nice! I still haven't shot mine
    BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Nice! I still haven't shot mine

i'm glad we're not talking about wifes here

Comment

Anybody want this? $300 shipped.

6920 upper. Front sight was cut and parkerized. Kmr alpha 15 rail. Bare upper otherwise, low round count.

No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

good deal

Comment

Is colt bcg included?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
              Is colt bcg included?
              Never mind I can't read
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Very impredsed with this commemorative ammo run. Definitely worth the extra 5 bucks over standard ammo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                  Very impredsed with this commemorative ammo run. Definitely worth the extra 5 bucks over standard ammo.
                  Those are rad. I wish they would do a run of commemorative WW2 12GA brass. I've been trying to find some original M19 buckshot for my trench gun display, but I haven't been able to find any.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    Those are rad. I wish they would do a run of commemorative WW2 12GA brass. I've been trying to find some original M19 buckshot for my trench gun display, but I haven't been able to find any.
                    They are this year! They are doing 12g brass hulls in 9 pellet buckshot, and 308 for the m1a paratrooper rifle. The 12ga rounds just look awesome.

Winchester honors the anniversary of WWII with the Victory Series of ammo that comes packed in special commemorative cartons and wood boxes

Comment

Could you reload the 12ga brass shells?
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        Most of them, yes, and theoretically you can reload a plastic or paper shell too if it's not too badly damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                          They are this year! They are doing 12g brass hulls in 9 pellet buckshot, and 308 for the m1a paratrooper rifle. The 12ga rounds just look awesome.

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2019/...-victory-ammo/
                          OH HELL YES. I won't even complain about them being overpriced. I found a case of unopened M19 buck listed for like $2600 or something insane. I just want a few to throw in a display with the shotgun, so they don't have to be collector grade stuff. These will be perfect.

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          Yeah you can actually still get brass hulls from reloading suppliers. That was going to be my back up option.

Comment

All my parts are in route for my 300blk pistol build. Gonna enjoy this one. Plan is to eventually suppress it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              All my parts are in route for my 300blk pistol build. Gonna enjoy this one. Plan is to eventually suppress it.
                              Noice! My old man finally got tired of my lower and rifle kit sitting around at my house, and he built it up for me. I haven't even seen it yet, and I'm already thinking about a pistol build
                              BEERTECH

Comment

Here is my budget 300blk pistol kit I just finished. All in for $307. I just threw a cheap 3x12 on it since it was laying around. Quality seems ok. Upper to lower has a little wobble but not bad considering. First lower build, and I think it took me 30mins max for assembly. I had no idea how easy it all was to put together.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X