A couple cool cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple cool cars

I was looking through the pictures I have on photobucket and found some I took at the Pebble Beach Concours D'Elegance a couple of years ago.

Hope you like

2 litre Alfa V8

275 GTO

Sterling Moss Mille Miglia winning 300SL. Cool exhaust and transporter

Ferrari # 1 (I'm not kidding, and no the factory doesn't own it)

Another F-car in a trailer. I know nothing about it (it did have Pan-Americana Mexico hand painted on the side of it)

And for something different-
    Turn 6 at Spokane. Jen trying keep up with a couple of GT's

Keith

I have seen one of those Ford GT's in person. They are fucking HUGE. But also very bad ass.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Dear god, I shudder to think what that car is worth. A bit surprising the factory doesn't own it either - that's a museum piece. Very impressive indeed.

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
        I have seen one of those Ford GT's in person. They are fucking HUGE. But also very bad ass.
        I've seen and heard a 750rwhp GT and basically all time and sound stopped for him as he laid on the pedal and the hand of god was thrust down upon us. I have never heard anything meaner sounding than that car, and I've heard many a car....lol.

Comment

Jon - The factory wanted it, but the owner wouldn't sell so they made a replica of it. The owner does drive it - he passed me on 17 mile loop doing a 100 +.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
            Jon - The factory wanted it, but the owner wouldn't sell so they made a replica of it. The owner does drive it - he passed me on 17 mile loop doing a 100 +.

Keith
            As Enzo and God (somewhat the same) intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post

Keith
              That's badass!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. The hauler for that the 300SL is on is amazing.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

awesome pics..and yes those Ford GT's are animals , i was fortunate enough to drive one when i worked for a Ford dealership.
                Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post

Wow!!!! Anyone know what it's worth? What did the factory offer him? 5 million? 10 million?
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

What's the bore and stroke of a two liter V8:crazy: Didn't Ferrari have 3 liter V12's?

Gawd that must sound beautiful.

kr

Comment

i almost dont believe thats the 1st ever Ferrari..

signage?

Comment

iirc Ferarri had 2 liter v12's. Real screamers, with I could have heard one on a trak while they weere in service...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 32.5i View Post
                          i almost dont believe thats the 1st ever Ferrari..

signage?
                          I talked to the owner (he is on the left) and a huge camera crew showed up later. I have no reason to believe it isn't #1. The weekend of the Concours is just plain crazy. Name a car and it was down there. We drag raced an Enzo just for fun in our rental Exploder - we owned him for the first 6 1/2 inches off the line.
                          I'll be returning next year. (taking a Bentley Speed 6)

I have a ton of pictures. Let me dig some more up.

And for small motors - how about a late 30's BRM 1.5 litre V16 grand Prix car. 14,000 RPM in the 30's. Holy...

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                            only one? i've seen so many i'm getting bored of em, i stopped taking pictures at car shows
                            sigpic

Comment

Would love to see more pictures, there is a debat if that is number 1. If you look in the ultimate garages books you will see a ridiculous house and another #1 Ferrari.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                              R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Working...
                              X