Bimmerforums crashed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerforums crashed???

I wanted to check the classifieds over there. I think it's crashed.

I'm in timeout over there...
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

I'm in good standing over there (although I rarely post these days) and I can't get the forum page to work either. Scheduled maintenance? Migration to new server(s)? Who knows.

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Yeah it sucks cause I was so close to PMing for parts, BLAST!
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

The message at the door reads...
          Welcome to Bimmerforums.com! Sorry for the inconvenience, but our Bimmerforums mechanics need to close the board for a short while so we can do some updates and maintenance. You wouldn't try to change a spark plug while the engine was running would you?

Comment

They just stealth banned all of us.

;)

Comment

Well, they've at least gotten it back to the point where they can at least tell us about it...

Welcome to Bimmerforums.com! Sorry for the inconvenience, but our Bimmerforums mechanics need to close the board for a short while so we can do some updates and maintenance. You wouldn't try to change a spark plug while the engine was running would you?

Comment

down for maintenance....When it gets back up i expect 1/2 of OT to have already hung themselves, and the other half to start 286 new threads titled "BF.C down? WTF LOL"
                BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                  down for maintenance....When it gets back up i expect 1/2 of OT to have already hung themselves, and the other half to start 286 new threads titled "BF.C down? WTF LOL"
                  Bbb..bb..bbut, but a girl came into my job last week at cinnabon, where do I go to ask for advice? Also, I want to race my friend's sunfire with my e39, who do I go to ask if I can beat it?

-Charlie
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

Clears, LTWs and a drop.

That is all.
                    '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

A kid came into our shop the other day and recognized my car from e30tech. He had never heard of r3v and decided he didn't like bf.c. The best way I could put it was this: E30tech for tech info, r3v for entertainment and bf.c for selling shit for way more than it's worth.
                      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

I go r3v for info, e30tech for turbo info and bimmerforums for entertainment.

My big problem with e30tech is the search function is useless (no thread title search? seriously?) and the relatively high number of young idiots. They've got some crazy FI gurus on here, no doubt, but some of the posting going on in the NA section of the board is just plain stupid. I am the only person defending the Mark D'Sylva chip against the JC and Dinan chip in a thread over there. Also, somebody at one point claimed they went 155mph in their eta, and nobody called them on it.

The fact that dropped325i is now on e30tech and not r3v says a lot.

'88 325is
                        VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                        BMWCCA 380364

Comment

OT must have overloaded the server.:grin:
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                            OT must have overloaded the server.:grin:
                            Only worthwhile part of bf.c. Reading Jordan e-thug is pretty entertaining too.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                              Clears, LTWs and a drop.

That is all.
                              Your car has all 3 things :pimp:

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X