Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
    says the man with two dozen cars
    I can only drive one at any one time. Guess which one gets driven most often? The most fuel efficient of them all.

Try again.

Comment

using a plunger to move drain clogs along works really well too

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
        fuck the environment
        I agree. I love nature but there are some things that I do not want to touch with my bare hands.. namely whatever ends up at the bottom of a clogged drain. If you use a snake, you gotta see, smell, and handle that crud that gets all over it. Oh.. and don't forget about the HAIR that gets tangled all around the snake so when you pull it out, you got this nice scum-infested hairball dangling from the end of it.

If you go to a plumbing supply store and tell them that you want a bottle of "Blast Out" they will know exactly what you are talking about. It is the sulphuric acid (as mentioned in the previous post) and this stuff really works! I poured this down my bathroom drain (per the manufacturer's instructions) and a small cloud of smoke came back up. I ran the water afterwards and it didn't really seem to do much. So then I poured almost half of the bottle down the drain and all of a sudden I heard sizzling noises and then there was this AWFUL smell that went through the entire house. I never smelled a dead body before but I cannot imagine that this smell was any different. After 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I ran water down the drain and it was AMAZING! I never knew that water was supposed to go down the drain that quickly.

I had steel drain pipes in my house at the time and the house was over 50 years old so I assume that there had to have been that many years of buildup.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
          I had steel drain pipes .
          At least you used the right verb tense.

And the smell isn't that bad, it's no rose garden, but it's far from unbearable.

Take a small chunk of steel and stick it in 50/50 water/blast-off, let it sit a few days, the acid etching will amaze you. Even 304 stainless gets eaten pretty fast in weak acid. Kinda cool, really.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
            I agree. I love nature but there are some things that I do not want to touch with my bare hands.. namely whatever ends up at the bottom of a clogged drain. If you use a snake, you gotta see, smell, and handle that crud that gets all over it. Oh.. and don't forget about the HAIR that gets tangled all around the snake so when you pull it out, you got this nice scum-infested hairball dangling from the end of it.
            Who the fuck said anything about bare hands? Put on rubber fucking gloves you retard.

Fucking shit people. If you do the job right you don't have to "touch with your bare hands". As far as seeing and smelling it, it came off your body in the first place.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                As far as seeing and smelling it, it came off your body in the first place.
                So does piss, shit, and vomit Careful. :p

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                  So does piss, shit and vomit Careful. :p
                  Which just so happen to be 3 of Ben's favorite things.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

So does piss, shit, and vomit Careful. :p
                    And if any of those are that repulsive to you, I think you need to go have refresher in BIO-101.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                      Which just so happen to be 3 of Ben's favorite things.
                      Only when they're:

a) Yours.
                      B) Coating my penis.

Eat a shit-smeared dick.

Comment

Well, Careful, I cleaned out a prefilter on a sink accumulator (at least, that's what I think it was called). It basically pumps grey water up into the sewer system for drains below a certain level in the ground.

Anyway, it was probably the most disgusting odor I've ever smelled. I have a pretty strong stomach, but even I was feeling a little nauseous, cleaning up food particles that had accumulated in the filter basket for the better part of 18 months. I'm pretty sure sulfuric acid wouldn't have done shit, so unfortunately it's one of those unenviable tasks that just have to get done.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Well, Careful, I cleaned out a prefilter on a sink accumulator (at least, that's what I think it was called). It basically pumps grey water up into the sewer system for drains below a certain level in the ground.

Anyway, it was probably the most disgusting odor I've ever smelled. I have a pretty strong stomach, but even I was feeling a little nauseous, cleaning up food particles that had accumulated in the filter basket for the better part of 18 months. I'm pretty sure sulfuric acid wouldn't have done shit, so unfortunately it's one of those unenviable tasks that just have to get done.
                          Yep, just like Blunt's old lady riding him. You know she doesn't wanna, but it's gotta be done once in a while or the pipes will just stop working altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                            Yep, just like Blunt's old lady riding him. You know she doesn't wanna, but it's gotta be done once in a while or the pipes will just stop working altogether.
                            you do realize im keeping a tally right ben??

now, all of you are a bunch of whiney little bitches. im sure ive talked about the splooge pump at my wifes dental practice. i would rather smear feces all over my body than have what happened to me one time i was emptying the splooge pump. but thanks to modern technology i no longer have the possibility of having that shit backspray my face and eyes and risk aids, hep b and a host of other shit
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Ace Hardware - rent the motor driven snake for $25. Take off the trap. + on rubber gloves.

Comment

you guys think this stuff's nasty?

Find someone who has worked in a rendering plant and ask them about what the boys do in the "dead stock room". They get to carve up the dead farm animals, remove the hides, etc. Think about how fun it would be to do that in the summer heat in say, Texas, on a cow that's been dead a few days and is bloating up from the gases inside her. Chopping her up into manageable size pieces to throw into the dryer and grinder, etc.

That is one of the few things that sounds more disgusting than Mrs./Dr. Blunt's splooge pump at her office. Steve, you should get a medal for doing that job.

Back OT - get the gel type Drano- its always worked for me, even in the 80+ year old pipes in my old house.
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X