Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conki View Post
    Where? I'm moving there!
    Trust me you don't want to move here, CT sucks like that. It was a special for a local radio show battle of the bands. $10 cover charge, but not bad overall.

Been playing dodge beer and beer pong for most of the night.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Fuck I1m drubnk now and only dra knk red wine and coke. research that shit it's awesome. Fuck everone who's not game, just drink with the coll bucnch

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
      2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

ok that iws messede up donű't reqadf my previous fuck just druink red wine and coke

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
          ok that iws messede up donű't reqadf my previous fuck just druink red wine and coke

Funny drunk.
          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

So went to Home Depot for some clear tubing and clamps, and Walmart for 2 good size funnels. Whats wrong with testing them out at 2 in the afternoon?

But now im out of beer and that makes me a little sad

Comment

Fuck me in the asshole, I just woke up, I'll have my first final at 8:45 then the second at 11:00, and I'm stull drunk as fuck.
              Killed a handle of cheap vodka yesterday fith a friend, and it has it's effect...

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Got 2 cases of Blue Moon at a $3 off per case special.

Wheat Ale for the awesome.

- Erick
                PS: First sober post on this thread.
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

you guys want drunk and stupid.
                  well from the other night, i remember doing 13 beer bongs. hung my keys on my hook where i always put them, then i think i used the can opener once. So all day iv destroyed my room trying to find my only key.
                  (my spare broke in half in my driver side door)

So guys, whats my first step to getting a new key?

edit: nvm il be getting a ride to the dealer soon to get one made
                  Last edited by Patches; 12-17-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

My room mate said I was walked home by some chick who found me on a park bench, all I remember was 4 cups of what I now know was everclear and power-ade. I'm sure it was a great night, but does it count if I don't remember any of it?

P.s. Full day hangover. FML
                    <-- F*** that guy

Comment

Best Friend Died today in a farming accident, drinking dr. pepper and crown royal in his honor.....Fuck finals!
                      1985 BMW 325e
                      1997 BMW M3/4/5
                      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

fucjmkl.,wh the fuck wasn;t this the firs resukt when you serch :drunk" huh huh huh?????

fuk i need a bigger HUH...like this:

HUH
                        - Chris
                        Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

but yeh was not easyy ti find this thred, geezm,need to get more drunks happenieng fu*cking watTT\
                          - Chris
                          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

ever have an old booty call turn out way bigger than you remember???
                            i don't know if i can drink enough and not have wiskey dick?
                            oh well at least i got road head..........
                            must drink more after she comes out of the bathroom..... to seal the deal......time will tell.....
                            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                              ever have an old booty call turn out way bigger than you remember???
                              i don't know if i can drink enough and not have wiskey dick?
                              oh well at least i got road head..........
                              must drink more after she comes out of the bathroom..... to seal the deal......time will tell.....
                              Pics or it didn't happen.
                              Originally posted by george graves
                              If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

thankfully booze could not get me to accept the newer model that had gone from a little sporty E-30 to an big ol' 740izzle. yea, standards still intact!
                                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X