wtf happened to the tail of the dragon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    I was jerking your chain
    you know, you could get good money for that. open a massage parlor.

    or you could give head to gay guys

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by JGood
    wait wait wait. back the emo train up.

    My response to you was calling BS on the "facts" you posted. He did not loose his job. I will bet money on this. I believe he lied to you. I called BS on that. I also called BS on his sn not being his phone #, and I was wrong.

    Now you've called me a dipshit. That's where my problem is. You've also singled me out in another thread to call me out about the e30tech thing, which you were wrong about.

    You want ME to grow up now? I'll tell you what... you worry about you, I'll worry about me, and magiccocklover will worry about himself. You don't need to be superman and save the day. You're not doing a very good job of it anyway.
    Look DUDE, don't be so sensitive. I was jerking your chain (about the whole signing on e30tech shit). Like I said, if he lied to me then that's his problem.
    I understand some guys are bored here so if anyone steps up, then they're going to take the brunt force of it:me, especially since Jeffrey is banned now. I mean, who else is there to argue with; I understand that me arguing back is only going to keep it going. But fuck, the alcohol says I must keep it going.
    I don't and didn't lie; so what he told me might be a lie. Seriously, I wasn't trying to single you out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    What bible college?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    That kind of comes hand in hand with having my hair short. I sure wish this emo shit would die out already...that was high school shit.
    So what, last year?

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    If you think TJ looks that old you should get a look at his boyfriend . :razz:
    IT MUST BE ALL THAT HARD LIVIN AT BIBLE COLLEJ

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Hapy B-Day, TJ.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    Allow me to raise the "dipshit" flag. I'm not talking about his AOL s/n which is xxbubbasxxxxxxxx...fill in the blanks since you already know it. I'm talking about through his mobile

    Now if he wants to lie to me about how long he's worked there, then that's his problem. Just grow the fuck up already. Why I'm even stooping so low as to defend myself has me stumped. It's like arguing with a brick wall; you're still going to try to defend your Ego:tsk:

    wait wait wait. back the emo train up.

    My response to you was calling BS on the "facts" you posted. He did not loose his job. I will bet money on this. I believe he lied to you. I called BS on that. I also called BS on his sn not being his phone #, and I was wrong.

    Now you've called me a dipshit. That's where my problem is. You've also singled me out in another thread to call me out about the e30tech thing, which you were wrong about.

    You want ME to grow up now? I'll tell you what... you worry about you, I'll worry about me, and magiccocklover will worry about himself. You don't need to be superman and save the day. You're not doing a very good job of it anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    is it me, or does TJ look roughly 31?
    If you think TJ looks that old you should get a look at his boyfriend . :razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Beans Cove, PA ..
    LOL, you must of been here before..:o

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    is it me, or does TJ look roughly 31?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Beans Cove, PA .



    Some of the funniest posts in this thread (and of late) have been by psloan :

    "Hey I'm NOT a noob"
    "Who's this ?"
    "Who's that ?"
    'Who's that guy ?'
    "Who's that girl ?"
    "Why is that guy sucking on that dildo ?"
    "Who's gf is that ?"

    Good stuff . :rofl:
    For some odd reason, this made me laugh.:drink:

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    LOL, where is hicktown?
    Beans Cove, PA .



    Some of the funniest posts in this thread (and of late) have been by psloan :

    "Hey I'm NOT a noob"
    "Who's this ?"
    "Who's that ?"
    'Who's that guy ?'
    "Who's that girl ?"
    "Why is that guy sucking on that dildo ?"
    "Who's gf is that ?"

    Good stuff . :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    Allow me to raise the "dipshit" flag. I'm not talking about his AOL s/n which is xxbubbasxxxxxxxx...fill in the blanks since you already know it. I'm talking about through his mobile

    Now if he wants to lie to me about how long he's worked there, then that's his problem. Just grow the fuck up already. Why I'm even stooping so low as to defend myself has me stumped. It's like arguing with a brick wall; you're still going to try to defend your Ego:tsk:
    Did they not teach David Copperfag how to turn off a cell phone? Is that like level 3 with his heathen witchcraft?

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by lance_entities

    Leave a comment:

Working...