where i have been for the last month......
Collapse
X
-
Greg, I have not visited this thread, and I didn't realize you were back, posting in it either. Looks like the new work is gonna improve some mobility. That's a great thing. I'm amazed at the positive attitude you have had thru all of this. One thing I was wondering, if you don't mind my asking, is the left wrist area with the unaffected area due to a watch? -
7.5/325mg, yes! Called that one! I've never seen nor heard of 5/550. How odd? Typically it goes */325,500,750. You're surely physically addicted to them by now if you've been taking them as you should. Hopefully you have a good doc who'll work with you on tapering off or help you with other drugs to ease on out, but for now just keep on keeping on :)Leave a comment:
-
this time they gave me 30x 7.5/325 lortabs and yesterday a new script for 30x 5/550 oxycodoneLeave a comment:
-
Wow I never even knew about any of this. Hope it keeps getting better.
I'm soo scared that if anything like this happens to me I'll be in so much pain. My tolerance for painkillers is astronomical and I fear if I ever really need them that I've ruined myself. Such is my punishment for being a jackass for a period of time. I don't touch the stuff and have no interest in taking it, but I'd hate to need it someday. I'm also surprised they didn't give you something stronger, but at least the acetaminophen content is only 325mg, that way you don't molest your liver too bad. If I was the doctor I'd probably have give you 7.5/325's or just straight 5mg oxycodone's. They gave me oxycontin for my hernia surgury in 01' and tons of roxicet (which is when I really got a chance to find my vice).
Anyways, I obviously know too much about pills. Best of luck and if you or anyone else ever needs help/wants an ear of someone who's had an opiate problem feel free to PM me anytime.Last edited by Nicademus; 02-11-2009, 01:07 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Wow, I can't even imagine how awful it must be to go through all that...and I can't imagine being able to have the optimistic attitude you do. Best of luck with the procedures!Leave a comment:
-
if you look at some of the other pics, there was a really high raised scar there. by doing the z cut and removing some of the scar it changes the "grain" (like in wood) of the scar and allows it to bend more easily and it also makes it lay flatter. there is a HUGE difference there.
and YES they sand the scars off!Leave a comment:
-
sand the scars off?
hey, when they did the Z cut, why did they remove the shin in between - does it become very tight when flexing fist?
good luck man, happy things were not worse.Leave a comment:
-
thanks. i asked the surgeon if he was secretly Zoro.
next i go in for dermabrasion. they take a DA and sand the scars off. my friend told me it is really stinks (you can smell your skin burning.....again????) and they only give you a local. that fun is in 10 days. they said that they will send me home with morphine though.Last edited by der affe; 02-11-2009, 01:50 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Fucked. Up.
Damn man, I feel so bad for you, that's all got to be awful. And here I am a few days ago bitching about my eye condition and having to get glasses.Leave a comment:
-






Leave a comment: