where i have been for the last month......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike325
    replied
    Wow, that sucks man. Get well soon and hang in there.

    Good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Woah, sorry to hear man, godspeed!

    Leave a comment:


  • payney8
    replied
    wow speedy recovery man

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    wish you the best of luck with a speedy recovery. I kinda know what your going through. My right leg is completely burned from toes to my knee, and the back side of my top of my leg.(3rd degree) happened when I was about 4. was in the hospital for months when I was small. they took skin from my ass, and other leg.
    once again, hope everything goes good for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    hope you get better soon! cant imagine how bad thats got to hurt.
    did they graft the skin from your ass? my buddy got his forearm, neck and cheek burnt by some r/c car fuel and they grafted skin from his ass (gives "your face looks like ass" a new meaning.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    great news

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    i should be going home next week, i hope.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Jscotty
    replied
    Out of all of the horrible injuries that someone could suffer I think that being burned is about the worst. There is a woman around here who was set on fire by her ex husband. He walked into her place of employment, poured a bucket of gasoline on her, set her on fire, and then casually walked out.

    Her face was so badly burned that she couldn't even talk after the fact. She had 3rd degree burns on 60% of her body and had to be fed with an IV tube. She has already undergone 17 surgeries and is scheduled for 11 more.

    As glad as I am that I have never experienced this, I still would not wish that on my worst enemy.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    i work at phx motor co, it's the benz dealer in downtown phx.
    i hope i didn't do anything to deserve it. i must have do something REALLY bad then!

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    thanks to everyone!

    the porn career ended at 33:(, youth sells, even if everything still works.

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    sucks man. Where did they graft from?

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Jesus Greg!

    I hope you're feeling better and out of the hospital soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Hope you have a speedy and good recovery!

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Wow, speedy recovery man

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Damn, Greg...things like this make me realize my shitty days really aren't so bad.

    Hopefully you have used all of your bad luck up in one shot and the rest of your life will be smooth sailing!

    Peace, bruddah!
    Luke

    Leave a comment:

Working...