Lol, that's actually pretty close!
Yesterday was a suprise for me too! He was orginally going to do Integra, but he decided after talking to me before the surgery and my desire for this to be my last surgery, the a small re-graft and a bunch of z plasti's would be the best perminate solution.
I told him i was willing to go through extra pain now as long as it would mean the least chance of extra scarring that could contract later limiting my mobility and requiring more surgeries.
It is really getting old spending 3/4 of the last 3+ years either doped up or in a cast!
Getting skin cancer was a nice bonus last year too. I am due for my 1 year check for that in a few months too.
where i have been for the last month......
Collapse
X
-
looking back at this thread i can't beleive it's almost been 5 years since this accident.
how did it work out in terms of time paid for or how soon you were able to work again?Leave a comment:
-
This is one of the best threads on R3V, hands down.
Greg, I showed these pics to my 6 year old daughter, and she said your arms look like Sally Doll from The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is her all-time favorite movie, she was even Sally for Halloween last year.Leave a comment:
-
damn dude, from the other pics in the thread it looks like your arm is healing up pretty well with the surgeries! but that fortune cookie.. aw dey soo funnnyy!Leave a comment:
-
new surgery and most likely the last one, so new pics!

a bunch of Z-plasti s and a skin graft under the yellow Xeroform.
AND my ironic fortune cookie from a few days after the surgery.

the waitress came over to see why my friend and i were laughing so hard and i showed her the fortune and (because i go there frequently she and most of the staff know i was burned) she got embarrassed and insisted on bringing me a new cookie.Leave a comment:
-
Mang, and I thought seeing my bones was bad, ouch!
Get better soon monsoon :)
Cheerios,
FrankLeave a comment:
-
The surgeries are working out Greg, your skin is looking a lot better.Leave a comment:
-
holy shit....i accidentally stabbed my hand with a screwdriver and went to the doctor, now i know they have better things to attend to.
you make me feel like a little child
glad to have you backLeave a comment:
-
Deadset, Greg, you're a fuckin' machine
1, yes the pun was intended
2. I also meant it as a term of endearment
3. Giraffes have no voiceboxLeave a comment:
-
That looks like it hurt. Again & again.
I was at Rays today, had a slice.Leave a comment:
-
Will that all be scar tissue?
Do you think you'll get a tattoo sleeve to cover it?Leave a comment:
-
WOW. You are one tough mofo. I hope it all heals up well. I hate getting a flu shot, I cannot even fathom going through 1/10th of what you've been through.
God bless.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: