No announcement yet.

Soulja Boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crank dat spiderman, robocop, crank dat crank dat (my fav...), superman, ..

my friend john is into rap and has like every version of this song possible..

i hate it!

Comment

I don't like soulja boy really, but this video is pretty sick

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love being up to date with music and all, I knew about soulja boy last year before he was even remotely popular. On his myspace he had this thing where he wanted so much to play a show in your city. A few of my friends were talking about getting the money together and having him playing at one of the local "underground" metal shows, at the time..... now THAT would of been sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
        No.

It's a milestone on the downhill slope of modern society.
        excellent post.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Zeppelin forever
          BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325 View Post
            I don't like soulja boy really, but this video is pretty sick

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love being up to date with music and all, I knew about soulja boy last year before he was even remotely popular. On his myspace he had this thing where he wanted so much to play a show in your city. A few of my friends were talking about getting the money together and having him playing at one of the local "underground" metal shows, at the time..... now THAT would of been sweet.
            Anyone have that without soulja boy on top, just the drums?
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Simple Question:

Why is this dance so retarded compared to rocking out over heavy metal or letting loose at a mosh party??

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                Simple Question:

Why is this dance so retarded compared to rocking out over heavy metal or letting loose at a mosh party??

It's where you draw your line of normality. This isn't wrong, it's just different. I think the majority of us here think its weird. When head bangers started, that was just as weird. This shit will probably grow. And as I said, it's the downhill slope of modern society. People are now looking up to uneducated ghetto stars. That's not evolution, it's deceleration.
                85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                e30 restoration and V8 swap
                24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

It's where you draw your line of normality. This isn't wrong, it's just different. I think the majority of us here think its weird. When head bangers started, that was just as weird. This shit will probably grow. And as I said, it's the downhill slope of modern society. People are now looking up to uneducated ghetto stars. That's not evolution, it's deceleration.
                    This dance is already the evolution of a cultured "snap dancing".

I think it started with Lil Jon's "Snap Your Fingers" and after that song, there has been song after song where the dance is based around dipping and snapping to the beat.

"Lean with it, rock with it", etc. etc.
                    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
                      ok, that's fucking funny.

Comment

hmm asked cuz..

Thusfar I haven't seen any threads questioning other genres which in the eyes of many can also be classified as downward slope of society.

@ mtechnic cabrio - Luvin the emoticon !

Gunna go the video store playin some SoulJah boy.

Comment

I don't know what that is, so here's a white ninja dancing like MC Hammer:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                          '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                          '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                          SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                            hmm asked cuz..

Thusfar I haven't seen any threads questioning other genres which in the eyes of many can also be classified as downward slope of society.
                            So make one. I guess nobody else really feels that strong about other genres of music leading the dumbing down of the nation. Or maybe they don't post about it.

My opinion remains, the popular culture follows this type of music and act as the people making the music do. Attempting to be less intelligent and educated then they are (slurred speech and all), and pretending to be ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post

Thats funny!

Anyways, its all based on opinion and what you like. Not everyone is going to like the same thing.

To some it may seem "unintelligent" but to others, they may not see it that way. Opinions are great.

M50B25tu

Comment

So make one. I guess nobody else really feels that strong about other genres of music leading the dumbing down of the nation. Or maybe they don't post about it.

My opinion remains, the popular culture follows this type of music and act as the people making the music do. Attempting to be less intelligent and educated then they are (slurred speech and all), and pretending to be ghetto.
                                hmm

Comment

Working...
                                X