No announcement yet.

Soulja Boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummmm the girl in the booty hole is nice :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
      +1..... I love how these girls, and the other groups who've posted vidoes of themselves doing this retarded dance are acting like they are SO ghetto... do they not realize how white they look doing this?!?!?! they look like posers.................

just goes to show you how stupid society actually is......what can you do.

ftw
      e30s r kool

Comment

where are the parents?
        97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
        2001 330ci 5 speed
        83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

I all think all of you need to learn to crank dat soulja boy!
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

91-318i SOLD : (
          91-318IS for sale
          95-740i DD
          84-Monte carlo SS Under construction
          90-T-bird Supercoupe DD

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_negro69 View Post
            I all think all of you need to learn to crank dat soulja boy!
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I am naw stupider becuz I washed dat videe0.

Comment

Originally posted by whakiewes View Post
              I am naw stupider becuz I washed dat videe0.
              naw... its spelled stoopider

Comment

they are doing the superman part wrong, we did the soulja boy dance for some girls at a swim meet/fundraiser with our fraternity haha.

Comment

damn the girl in red is stacked!

Comment

i love the original link that the OP posted....if you look along the "related" videos... like every link is "white girl/white gurlz/some other spelling of white girls" dancing to soulja boy song

LOL

Comment

buch of us here learned the dance a few nights ago while we were drunk...lol so against my will cause i dont even listen to rap
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                        Do you not realize how you looked posing topless next to your car for us queers on the internet?
                        oh, I'm well aware of how I looked, and I'm still proud of it...not many people are that brave. I think I look good, granted I agree I could lose weight, I'm definetly not at my skinniest there... however, my point was that these girls really think they are the shit and they're so cool for doing this retarded dance... I went to a catholic HS and most of the girls there were the same way... had no clue how incredibly... "white" they looked... they thought they were "gangsta"... it was humorus and these girls reminded me of that.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          That wasn't necessary really...
                          Thanks, really... but it's cool, I'm getting used to them. Whatever gets them through the day.

Comment

Suppa Man That Ho!!
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Yeeeah

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

even Barneys doing it. It must be O.K. fort the kids of today.

Comment

Working...
                                X