Soulja Boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whakiewes View Post
    Sure, give me a few. I only have the Delicious Years and Shining. His older LP's I don't have.

Wes
    Thats still awesome of you, once I find J-Dilla Donuts I'll get it to you.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

J-Dilla - "The Delicious Vinyl Years"

J-Dilla - "Still Shining"

I uploaded them on different servers so you didn't get bogged down by Rapidshare. Mediafire server can be slow, so bare with it.

Wes

Comment

If you guys like that stuff, I have another 9.8GB of it to go :) . I just pulled out some Masta Ace and am bumping to that right now. Very mellow but lyrical.

Funny, I have been able to aquire a ton of less known albums, but J-Dilla Donuts I have never come across, not anywhere. I think it was produced in very low amounts; ITunes doesn't even have it.

Wes

Comment

Of course i don't listen to it all, but it's nice to be on top of things
          R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post

Of course i don't listen to it all, but it's nice to be on top of things
            I only buy/dl what I listen to. I probably have 15gb total, maybe 20. No need to have a waste of music I will never listen to, but congrats. Thats the largest I have seen yet.

Wes

Comment

lol 2 external hd's Im @ about 545 gigs.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                lol 2 external hd's Im @ about 545 gigs.
                Yeah but electronic music sets are long and and takes up a lot of that space
                R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

got i hate this song. what has the world come to. soon we will have little toddlers toting pistols and hold people up for crack if this keeps up
                  e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by whakiewes View Post
                    J-Dilla - "The Delicious Vinyl Years"

J-Dilla - "Still Shining"

I uploaded them on different servers so you didn't get bogged down by Rapidshare. Mediafire server can be slow, so bare with it.

Wes
                    Dude, you are awesome. I'll be sure to upload Donuts for you.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
                      Yeah but electronic music sets are long and and takes up a lot of that space
                      yeah my live sets folder is over 100 gigs. But hey music is music :)

Comment

i have it on a cd :)

On a related note the girls look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
                          got i hate this song. what has the world come to. soon we will have little toddlers toting pistols and hold people up for crack if this keeps up
                          +1..... I love how these girls, and the other groups who've posted vidoes of themselves doing this retarded dance are acting like they are SO ghetto... do they not realize how white they look doing this?!?!?! they look like posers.................

Comment

I actually kinda like it. I don't know why. It's like a virus in my head that says "play me over and over...." I think mostly because it's funny.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              Do you not realize how you looked posing topless next to your car for us queers on the internet?
                              That wasn't necessary really...

Comment

for those of you who like blin 182 or are a fan of travis barker...there is his remix
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQgD...related&search=

and for another funny video, check out saosins lead singers band called b2c...they have a song called "show me ya bootyhole"
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X