Favorite drug movie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justin B
    replied
    I was also just watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas before I decided I should probably get some sleep. :D

    Edit-Funny you mention that between my posts, I didnt see that when I started writing this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • RaZrShRp
    replied
    fear and loathing is a good one

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    +1 more for Requiem for a Dream. "Wanna waste some tiiiime??" :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Majikal
    replied
    Belly.

    Leave a comment:


  • MoparJ
    replied
    Trainspotting

    Had to watch it with the captions on the first few times because the accents are so thick. Fucked up movie...

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Go

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Wizard of Oz.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    lol melba toast is packin

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Dazed and Confused

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    fear and loathing
    where the buffalo roam

    blow i guess. layer cake was more about coolness.

    this is why no pics allowed for vegas trips...

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    Equilibrium.


    kekeke.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    another vote on requiem; top of the genre.

    negative vote on "candy", australian indie-flick. sucked.

    "spun" was middle-of-the-road.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    internet crapped out for the double post... props to e30pride for good tast.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    requiem for a dream

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    requiem for a dream

    Leave a comment:

Working...