Favorite drug movie?
Collapse
X
-
A.Shulgin is my hero... I mean WAS my hero. HE almost invented more fun drugs than G-d.Leave a comment:
-
-
Permanent midnight
Jesus son
Leaving las vegas
friday
spun
Basketball diaries
homegrownLeave a comment:
-
Never done any kind of drug in my life. Guess I have to settle for watching drug movies sober.Leave a comment:
-
never tried mescaline/peyote myself, but you can check out the 2 you asked about on erowid.org
short answer is, they're designer hallucinogens.Leave a comment:
-
What the fuck are those drugs? 2-Cb-Ct7? .5Meo-Dipt!? Odd. I just keep hearing Mescaline is awesome.Well, The Cell was great on LSD. Requiem For a Dream on mushrooms (great also), Fear and Loathing on 2-Cb-Ct7 (amazing).5Meo-Dipt (foxy) another one thats great for movies. In fact, with access to the right reasearch chemicals, ANY movie was great.
This is me missing the past........ I'm such a square this decade.Leave a comment:
-
to each his own.
off-off-topic: you still using those spring caps i sold you? i miss the bay :(Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: