Favorite drug movie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by One21Two
    Requiem for a Dream
    Fear and Lothing
    Snatch
    Belly
    Scarface
    Lock Stock and Two Smokin Barrels
    Blow
    Since when was Snatch a drug movie? Lock Stock wasn't really either. They just robbed a drug dealer.

    Leave a comment:


  • 3SerieSensi
    replied
    Many great ones mentioned..

    Spirited Away was crazy, not about drugs though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by dk
    that's the one w/ sir ben kingsley in it, right? it was excellent.
    "House of Sand and Fog" was indeed with Ben Kingsley and Jeniffer Connelly. It was a great movie. The storyline and the thrill was great. Both parties were in their right, and it was difficult to lean for one or the other. Very believable characters too.

    Lee

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Oh my bad.






    MARIANO GARCIA

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    ban in 5, 4, 3, 2...

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    About the babe, what babe? The babe with the power, what power? The power of voodoo, who do? You do.


    Mariano
    you just won the internet

    now stop signing your posts like some fucking dumbass

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Hey pretty lady, how come ya head don't come off?

    The swamp of eternal stench????



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Hey pretty lady, how come ya head don't come off?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    About the babe, what babe? The babe with the power, what power? The power of voodoo, who do? You do.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    that's the one w/ sir ben kingsley in it, right? it was excellent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by dk
    plus fucking one.

    one of my friends back in cali has a fiancee who looks like she's Connelly's clone, no kidding.

    when i met her i was like "YOU ASSHOLE. gb2 the vat and make me one too."
    I've seen every movie she's ever been in, regardless if it's good or not. Ever see "House of Sand and Fog"? Great fucking movie, and she's hot as usual.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...just because I've wanted to bang Jennifer Connelly ever since I saw Labyrinth.
    plus fucking one.

    one of my friends back in cali has a fiancee who looks like she's Connelly's clone, no kidding.

    when i met her i was like "YOU ASSHOLE. gb2 the vat and make me one too."

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Again, you people need to not take it personally. Mariano, you my latin brother.
    People that have an addiction, or have a dabbling that will turn into addiction (eventually) shouldnt be judged. ;) jk With that said. WHEN you come to Bimmerfest, I will bring you a few 8-balls of anything snorted or injected. That is if #1: I can find it (since I got rid of any connections long ago) and #2: It gets to Santa Barbara........ lol


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I thought I was the only one that saw that movie.
    I rented that movie only to see Jennifer Connelly. She was hot in the Hot Spot. She was even hotter (doggy style) in Mullholland Falls. Then she got skinny and I lost her...

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Altered State wasn't bad at all. A doctor on Peyotl immerged in a water tank, turns into what his deeper cells remember from when humans were not humains, yet. 1980 flick.

    Leave a comment:

Working...