Comment

Originally posted by farbin kaiber View Post

bad ass!!!
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

The Weinmann's are fine man..
            They are actually Deeper than the Velocitys

Comment

Went on a small ride last night to get drinks and food.

Comment

I have Weinmann's, I think they're great. very true, look real nice, and a price that can't be beat!

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                Went on a small ride last night to get drinks and food.
                Holy loose chain Batman..
                That's a sick bike on the left. Actually both are awesome. And i love those bike racks! I've never seen anything like them.

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  What kind of saddle is that on the left?
                  Elephant print Rolls...

Friend rides an 07 Bianchi Pista. Rolls saddle. Velocity Deep V's on Phil Wood hubs. MKS pedal set on Double straps. Oury grips.

I hate how everyone compliments my friends bike when my bike has the same parts in different colors plus and minus a few things. Oh well..

Comment

And while we're cheesing over my buddies bike, here are some more for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      It's because his is a Bianchi and yours is a Windsor :)
                      Meh..The Windsor is just as nice as the Bianchi in reality. He's wrecked his bike a few times and the bent shit up pretty easily. Pista's are wayyy over rated. Stock, its good at best.

Comment

Let me see if I can get a link to where to buy it.
                        Its a nice seat, uncomfortable, but nice seat.

And shit i'll just go ahead and say that unless its a Brooks you're sitting on, all seats are uncomfortable in comparison.

Edit:
                        San Marco Rolls Gold

Comment

holy moly, that yamaguchi is moneys.

tj, weinmann's are dope, i've seen both velocitys and weinmanns upclose and im gonna get myself a set of weinmanns once i find a job again

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                          Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

I'm thinking about some white Weinmann's for my Fuji Track... Maybe I'll just keep the flat black theme going though.
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

im probably gonna do white weinmanns since they dont make them in gold

i'm gonna do an old english race car theme on my bike a-la:

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                              Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Thats hot.
                                My friends girlfriend rides a green Mercier with white Deep V's. Same theme. Chrome pieces throughout. Really attractive bike..

Comment

Working...
                                X