• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want next.

A 36'er.

Comment

Farbin, i love the pics.
      36'er huh? Looks like a good time. A lot of people love the 29 deal, why not 36...
      That Colnago is gorgeous. I love old track bikes.

So i threw an old set of flat bars off one of my mountain bikes on my fix (stole a stem off my step moms vintage schwinn so its easy to swap bars :) ) And its way easier to do wheelies n stuff. I think i like the bullhorns for riding distances though.

Also next on list is a set of pedals + clips and double straps. I hate having to change shoes to ride especially when i ride in street clothes.
      -Chris

Comment

more http://chainedrevolution.com/CS/phot...egory1060.aspx

ooooooooooo

Comment

wow where do i send the check?

And its fuckin skip tooth damnnnnnnn
          -Chris

Comment

I rode 19.75 miles on Sat; with about 8mph headwinds. I must say that I am very pleased I bought my IRO compared to others...

On a side note; I've noticed that my left hand grip (not on the bars, but actual grip) is somewhat weak after a ride. I was riding with a 100mm stem but went down to 80mm. I use the drops more so than any part of the bike; so I might need to use the hoods a bit more to even out the tension

Tj,

You doing steroids? j/k

You going to come out to Winterfest?

Comment

Another spectacular bail tonight! A was riding with some friends, and we were coming over a large footbridge, skidding it on the way down. My friend on the right was slightly ahead of me, and started to skid sideways in front of me, and almost came to a stop (he didn't see me), and I was still hauling ass in a skid, and smashed right into him.

He went straight down, and my bike pitched sideways and threw me over, hitting on my ride side, tore the fuck out of my elbow, continued to roll on my back, and SMACKED the back of my head dead bang onto the pavement. I've got this huge mother bump on the back of my head and a decent headache. But my bike is fine!

Comment

dang dude... that sux. i learned no handed track stands pretty good tonight. :)
                löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
                HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

At least the bike is good to go haha and yeah that does suck.
                  -Chris

Comment

ate shit doing an almost full speed wheelie w/bar spin out. Went 1 and 1/4 bar spin and high sided. mmmmmm scaaabzzz
                    -Pierre
                    1987 535is
                    1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                      At least the bike is good to go haha and yeah that does suck.
                      Eh, I've been smacked around worse. The last time I ate shit was way more painful. This time, I just laid there on the ground laughing.

Comment

Haha thats the spirit!
                        -Chris

Comment

Hey guys, I've decided to sell my Mavic Challenger Rear disk wheel. I've put it on eBay with a $0.99 starting price. I'll check on shipping costs to America tomorrow. Just letting you guys know as I received a couple of PM's asking if I'd sell.

www.ebay.com

Item number 110313652721

ITEM:MAVIC CHALLENGER 700c Rear disk wheel.

DESCRIPTION:

- Originally went into production in France in 1985.

- Screw on type freewheel hub, 126mm wide.

- Weight is 2,450 grams.

- Takes tubeless tires.

- Tire included will need replacement

- Markings on Cassette are as follows:

- SACHS - MAILLARD - LY91 - MADE IN FRANCE

- Condition is not perfect (see pictures). There are a few very small dents and scratches on the surface, and some light surface rust on the cassette teeth. The wheel spins true and freely.

And here are some pictures!

Any Ideas what I might get for it?

R.H.D
                          M-technic I club

Comment

I got a flat yesterday, thankfully I was only about 1/2mile from my house. So I took my shoes off and got to walking. I can't wait to get my new wheels on! Hopefully I can get to the shop tomorrow to get new tires and tubes.
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Sorry guys, but I cant help but be reminded of something. Alot of you sound like skateboarders and BMX riders. Not making fun, but stoplight dancing? Really? This fixie trend (at least in Atlanta) reminds me of the extreme roller blading trend. I watched a group of guys outside a bar at 2am drooling over this one guys bike. He then tried to ride home and fell over onto the hood of a parked car. I called him a cab, we put his uber expensive bike in the bar (no helmet or light) and sent him on his way.
                              This of course does not apply to all of you. Just the guys with muffin tops in girls jeans, one pant leg rolled up, a painters cap, and a messenger bag full of instuctions on how not to get laid.
                              My contribution.
                              Attached Files
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Sorry man, frustrations with the fixie crew in Atlanta... I have the same problem with the vespa crew.
                                Yours truly,
                                Rich
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
                                X