No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my front brake today, got the caliper, lever and all the parts for $30. The caliper and cable housing even match my bike! :D

It's nice to not feel like I'm going to die at every light or intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by tangkenboo2 View Post
      my fixed

I love this bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Got my front brake today, got the caliper, lever and all the parts for $30. The caliper and cable housing even match my bike! :D

It's nice to not feel like I'm going to die at every light or intersection.

Looks good!

Run with a brake all the time. There is NO shame in riding with one. I dont know of anyone that thinks riding without brakes is stupid. Especially if you ride in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
          I love this bike.
          thanks man i'll post up the other set up too.
          [PAKSIW]
          20D .........
          vmwerks :up:
          ryan gmw :up:

Comment

So no more bikes? Come on, there's got to be some more cool bikes around here!

Comment

Let me see if I can find my friends velospace.com pictures.

Or my friends Myspace stuff. I rode last night. Fun times. I always find new people riding around solo or with a friend that I dont know around here. And this is a small city! Fixed kids coming out of no where!

And sorry to those who arent into fixed, I know its turned into a Fixed Gear thread.

Comment

my cousin has a Peugeot bike

7speedshop.com

Comment

Let me see if I can find my friends velospace.com pictures.

Or my friends Myspace stuff. I rode last night. Fun times. I always find new people riding around solo or with a friend that I dont know around here. And this is a small city! Fixed kids coming out of no where!

And sorry to those who arent into fixed, I know its turned into a Fixed Gear thread.
                  I'm supposed to go riding with a whole slew of fixies tonight, I'm going to head downtown in a little while and just go riding around, see who I can find.

Comment

In LA, where the grass is greener for fixies.

My buddy Arts bike. This is in Nashville. He usually rides with a riser bar?
                    Elephant print leather seat, Phil wood hubs, velocity deep v's, 2007 Pista frame, Truvativ crank, Oury grips, Nitto bar, etc..

Aaaaand for good measure, my city. This is my playground. From my balcony,

:) kthxbai
                    Last edited by scabzzzz; 07-10-2008, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Awesome picture.

Comment

scabzzz my best from from growing up lives in downtown nashville and rides fixed. he has an 06 pista. i think he has a honey brooks pro saddle on top too. ill prob be coming up there to chill and ride with him in the coming months. ill PM you when i do.
                        -ben
                        www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

just took updated photos of my bike and my bro's windsor. i'll post them up in like 10 min!

Just picked up new headset and threadless stem/adapter. plus a new steel fork cause i bent mine trying 180s off a curb at the park... (i can do it now!)
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by lowlightbw View Post
                            scabzzz my best from from growing up lives in downtown nashville and rides fixed. he has an 06 pista. i think he has a honey brooks pro saddle on top too. ill prob be coming up there to chill and ride with him in the coming months. ill PM you when i do.
                            -ben
                            Yeah me, hit me up.

Comment

my bro's windsor hour with bullhorns and white grips. he plans on spraybombing the frame and white V's. Just picked it up off a friend for 100 bucks

*edit- removed two pics cause when i rotate them in photobucket and save them, r3v shows the original non-rotated photo?
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Nice man, I love your rims. My friend Colin has I think those same ones on his Mercier Kilo TT:

Comment

Working...
                                X