No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to try out a pair of those plastic Starfuckers toe clips, everyone raves about them.

Comment

its been above 45 degrees for the past 5 days and it doesnt look like its gonna get colder soon. I've been going on 10-20 mile rides every day. usually 10 miles out for some taco's and beers, and then 10 miles back

not sure why my foot looks broken... random phone call stop along the way

few days later, ended up fucking around behind the art museum

1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Its been raining here but in the 60's. Doh

Comment

My bike is for sale if you guys know anyone that's interested. Alternatively, just my wheelset is also for sale. It sucks ass, but I don't have any other choice. Keeping the rent and bills paid and taking care of the fam is more important than having a cool bike. Looking to get $500 for the bike, or $300 for the wheelset.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                My bike is for sale if you guys know anyone that's interested. Alternatively, just my wheelset is also for sale. It sucks ass, but I don't have any other choice. Keeping the rent and bills paid and taking care of the fam is more important than having a cool bike. Looking to get $500 for the bike, or $300 for the wheelset.
                It was only a matter of time....

Comment

looks like the cliffs of moher up there?! Ireland!!

Comment

67cm. For real tree people. I think I need to up to at least a 64cm for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

67cm. For real tree people. I think I need to up to at least a 64cm for myself.
                      Holy mother of god

Comment

Selling reese tomorrow :(I plan on returning, when there are funds and space.

Im really feeling polish..

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                          Holy mother of god

Those are not 650c's either.

Comment

Finally got my camera back in my possession after many months. Figured I'd post up some shots of my current setup, and my only setup (besides a few frames and loose parts left from other builds)

The old IRO I used to ride
                            Now sporting:
                            Velocity Aeroheads on Dura Ace hubs
                            Thomson seatpost, Brooks gel lite turbo copy saddle
                            Thomson 50mm stem (not pictured, sad face) on Azonic bar, with Champs type A's
                            Sugino 75 cranks, MKS Streams with Toshi doubles in black, Izumi NJS chain, SG75 NJS bottom bracket, MKS clips
                            Sugino in red anodized cog set, 17t effectively making a 48tx17t on 1/8" drivetrain.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                              It was only a matter of time....
                              Lay off, David. I knew you'd be the first one to make a dick remark. Joking or not, it's not funny. I'm already pissed as hell that I have to sell it. I need you giving me shit about it like I need a kick in the balls. If you want to pay my rent and make my car payment this month so I can keep my bike, I won't stop you.
                              Last edited by Jand3rson; 01-22-2010, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I could come kick you in the balls if it would offset his shit.

jk. I totally understand Josh. You will get on the top end of this though, it's almost taken me a year to get an e30 back in my possession after having to sell it for peanuts so I could move to my new life.

Comment

Working...
                                X