No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a p.o.s fixed gear got off my brother...and a shwinn conversion that needs parts...let me know if anybody is selling anything cheap. and i just sold my s&m bmx bike due to dislocating my knee and i still cant walk right hahah
    Fuck you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by gooseadrian View Post
      got a p.o.s fixed gear got off my brother...and a shwinn conversion that needs parts...let me know if anybody is selling anything cheap. and i just sold my s&m bmx bike due to dislocating my knee and i still cant walk right hahah
      what do u need?

Comment

when i lived in jersey back when i actually got to the mountain on my shocker and my shocker as it was before i sold it and right when i got it:
        and my old sunday:

and my first dh bike the devo:

these were my old money pits ow i have one with an engine
        Last edited by oxymoron; 11-10-2011, 11:37 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
          what do u need?
          a 700c back wheel with flip flop hub...a cramkset preferably with a 46t chainring. and a 1inch wedge type stem.
          Fuck you buddy

Comment

Just built up my new frameset. This thing looks ridiculous, haha.

91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

quite

Comment

I've never used a bicycle to commute to work before, I bought one last night (Old GT Aggressor for ~$100) to prove to myself I could do the measly 7 miles. I honestly haven't ridden a bike since I was probably 15. Things I learned:

Do not eat sugary cereal and jump on a bike. The exhaustion about halfway through caused my body to get rid of the substance in my stomach.

Now I know why people have headlights on their bikes. I can't see shit in the areas without lights.

Simply assuming neighborhoods will lead to the direction you want to go in does not always work well when your google maps ends up pointing you in the wrong direction.

But overall, obviously I feel more alert thanks to some physical exercise. Sort of like those few days I did insanity in the mornings but more accomplished.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

We're out there in here.

Comment

Kind of a cool shot from a little while back:

I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

I like the facial expression haha.

Winter is just starting and I'm already deep into XC biking withdrawl... I've taken to leaving my bike and gear under a cover in my station wagon (its a big wagon. I don't even have to fold the seats down) and stopping wherever I see something that looks rideable, hah. Time to invest in some of those angle-length padded pants, I suppose.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Bouta hit the Pleasanton Bike park today

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
                          Cool trials bike.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

no more fixies?

Comment

Cinelli Mash.. SF Giants Color scheme..:

Comment