The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
    I love how you have a clock for your headset cap. :)
    Thanks! Yeah, it's called a Stem CAPtain. They make thermometers and compasses too..... They're LL Cool Beans
    My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

My Surly 1X1 650B setup

My 325iX DIY Threads:

Comment

I am venturing up to NH this weekend, gonna swing by his place. He's got a very creative eye. I what to get one of my tubes on my old Merckx franmes replaced. It's got a dent on the top tube.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
          My Surly 1X1 650B setup

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^ LOL. thanks!!
            My 325iX DIY Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
              Here's my Surly Pugsley setup

Love this bike man! Really cool.

Comment

Thanks man! Surly makes sick frames. I now I have my eye on a Surly Krampus!!:crazy:
                My 325iX DIY Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post

I am venturing up to NH this weekend, gonna swing by his place. He's got a very creative eye. I what to get one of my tubes on my old Merckx franmes replaced. It's got a dent on the top tube.
                  I know a couple of people a bit closer to home who can do this for you. Alot of my friends in the city are framebuilders. People who are more familiar with the brazed construction of your old merckx

Comment

1996 Specialized Stumpy i've been working on.....not done yet though.

-03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

you got no brakes! also need a cap on that rear shift cable.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                      Sounds like you need a massage.
                      Originally posted by kpeng
                      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

^ hahaha...yeah, it's a work in progress. Still have to finalize a few things. The front derailleur height has to be adjusted once I get the big 'ring. The Magura HS33's are on the way at the moment, hence the 'no brakes'. Headset spacers need to be replaced, those were for tweeking the stemheight.

And most importantly, still looking for some decent skinwalls...
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Couple recents:

Comment

Has anyone heard of that new "cardboard" bike that doesnt ruin from water or anything? I guess their selling them for 20 bucks a piece!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
                              1996 Specialized Stumpy i've been working on.....not done yet though.
                              Legit. I love how period-correct this bike is. Feels like 1995 all over again.

Originally posted by whysimon
                              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                                Legit. I love how period-correct this bike is. Feels like 1995 all over again.

I have a set of blue Controltech allen key skewers on the way also. The Maguras arrived before x-mas but i've had no desire to do any work on the bike lately. Too cold to ride.....

Comment

Working...
                                X