X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always wanted a pair of zoom tre's, heard they were sick for skating

she's a cutie
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

farbin

that was the pic that was on the craigslist ad, it's a 55cm bike, and he had a few 55's in stock, this was the best feeling one. the seat is higher now, as iw as fitted for the bike and it's super comfortable. i stand at 5'8 with just a barely 30" inseam, so the bar touches my balls with my legs slightly spread apart.

with that said, i ordered the dawes in a 54cm and i expect it to be a perfect fit since the top tube height is 30".

the seat is a selle italia turbo, the first time i took it out on an ocfixed ride, one of the riders named jin loved my seat from the getgo. he took my bike for a spin, gave it back, and bought one on ebay the next day. basically, it was the seat that all the racers used back in the 80s

i also got a selle italia flite sitting in my room waiting for my dawes to show up

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
        farbin

that was the pic that was on the craigslist ad, it's a 55cm bike, and he had a few 55's in stock, this was the best feeling one. the seat is higher now, as iw as fitted for the bike and it's super comfortable. i stand at 5'8 with just a barely 30" inseam, so the bar touches my balls with my legs slightly spread apart.

with that said, i ordered the dawes in a 54cm and i expect it to be a perfect fit since the top tube height is 30".

the seat is a selle italia turbo, the first time i took it out on an ocfixed ride, one of the riders named jin loved my seat from the getgo. he took my bike for a spin, gave it back, and bought one on ebay the next day. basically, it was the seat that all the racers used back in the 80s

i also got a selle italia flite sitting in my room waiting for my dawes to show up

I was jockin' one on another site, some guys bike form Korea, I love the shape, and the turbo script on the side evokes porsche.

EDIT: Found the pic to share...

Comment

Tell that girl in the pink leggings to move to philly.
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Karlo, awesome group of shots.

Night ride tonight, I hope there's a big turnout tonight, I'll try to get lots of pictars.

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
              I second that

600hp beast

Comment

Ill come to philly too...

:)
                -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                  Ill come to philly too...

:)
                  yeah you can get my sloppy seconds, and then i'll steal your car ZIIINGG!
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

yeah you can get my sloppy seconds, and then i'll steal your car ZIIINGG!
                    EW fag.
                    -Chris

Comment

[QUOTE=Farbin Kaiber;1195593]I was jockin' one on another site, some guys bike form Korea, I love the shape, and the turbo script on the side evokes porsche.

EDIT: Found the pic to share...

[/QUOTE

FUCK. u owe me a new keyboard.

Comment

And tell the blond girl to move to Sarasota.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I'm doing it... Sooo I really don't want to go back and try to find where Josh said everything that's wrong with this bike stock is, sooo would you like you remind me again?
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

honestly dude, i think the mercier kilo tt is a nicer bike than the hour. if i had to choose, i would probably go with the mercier or the motobecane messenger. i've seen hours up close, and they don't really appeal to me. no offense to josh or anybody else who has one, apples and oranges i guess

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                            Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

The tt looks like a nicer bike to me but irdk.

And they dont make the tt or the messenger in white so Erik wont buy either.
                              -Chris

Comment

hahaha ^^ so true, but spray paint does work pretty well.
                                -Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X