Shopping spree.

Knog Gekko

Planet Bike SuperFlash

Yankopad

MasterLock StreetCuff

Serfas 22-in-1

MKS 420mm Straps (heh)

Comment

I cant get the smell of vagina off of my fucking hand. Ugh.

Comment

Was it questionable vagina?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
              I cant get the smell of vagina off of my fucking hand. Ugh.
              i'm sorry dude, it was a long trip and i didnt have a chance to shower
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Farbin is officially a hipster.

The lights or the pad? The cuffs, well I told my lady I was gonna go to the Ca Dept of Corrections uniform store and pick up a set to lock up my bike, but I realized how many people have keys. The pad? I'm protecting my ballgina when I decide to master the skidz. Tool? I needed a multi too I could use a 15mm socket with.

Here is a lake, jump in it.

Comment

The pad will not save your junk.... the reason I had one is so it doesn't get messed up from leaning against things when locked up... bike racks are a dangerous place, a lot of people dont give a shit about their bikes and will just ram them in next to yours.

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

my yanco pad does nothing for my boys
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

i had a pad because it's comfy to sit on it at red lights or for prolonged period of times.

should've got teh bullfrog, i have one and compared it to the gekko, and the bullfrog was brighter, but the gekko is still loads better than the frog. im thinkin of selling my bullfrog and getting a different setup as the glare off the bullfrog is kinda annoying sometimes.

cool lock, i'm trying to get my girl to get me a kryptonite ulock and chain set

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

So i might be picking up a 2001 Santa Cruz Bullit for $600! HA Its a bad ass do everything 6" travel gangster mother fuckin bike. Its got a pretty good set of components too. I cant wait to go check it out.

-Chris

Comment

I was gonna get the kriptonite NYC, but.

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                            So i might be picking up a 2001 Santa Cruz Bullit for $600! HA Its a bad ass do everything 6" travel gangster mother fuckin bike. Its got a pretty good set of components too. I cant wait to go check it out.
                            That is rather gangster, but the Marzocchi it has is older than you are, though it probably does have a few inches more travel than you do.
                            -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                            Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Yeah man. Funny. Thats actually a 1998 Z1 BAM with 5 inches of travel. So wrong and wrong. And thats not horrible on a frame with 6" travel. I actually have the 80mm travel Z3 version on my old kona and its the best xc fork ive ever ridden.

Either way thats not the one im looking at.

The one im checkin out has a zocch DJ2, Full XT group drivetrain, Hayes hydros, XT hubs in Sun SOS hoops, Thompson post and stem. The only down side is the Vanilla RC shock. That might have to get upgraded.

Im not sure why you come in here to start shit.
                              -Chris

Comment

I'm sorry you took it that way. I thought you could take some friendly ribbing but I guess I was wrong.

Can your supple behind take 6" rear travel?
                                -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                                Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Working...
                                X