Any of you on Moola?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    mooseoftoose@hotmail.com is mine...could you send an invite please? This looks interesting

    thanks man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Fun

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    For some reason, they don't list Louisiana when you are setting up your profile....gay.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    Fd3s_pilot @ yahoo .com

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    I use Thunderbird and I haven't seen anything marked as spam neither in the inbox or trash.

    edit: Just got it.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30
    still got nothing
    sent you a reminder. the email addy is all ok and other people have been getting them. check your spam blocker if you got one.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    still got nothing

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    timrmoore @ gmail .com if you would be so kind. Gotta see what the craze is all about. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    Are you really going to cash out at $1.12? The daily search is the best way to get some extra cash.
    No... I can't access it to add to my play moola until the fucking txt message shows up.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Got the email.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    wow this looks like a viable retirement account. i may cash in my funds and go with something like this

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Are you really going to cash out at $1.12? The daily search is the best way to get some extra cash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    yeah.. that 32 cents, plus a bunch of other bonuses I've won. I have $1.12 in my "ready to pay" account that I can't do jack with until I verify. Still waiting for the txt to show up.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan
    Moola sucks. It is suuuuper slow to sent out invites, and I've been waiting hours for my txt message to verify...

    They just had a big invite promo yesterday, so they are probably backed up. You are however starting with $.32 instead of $.01 beacsue of the promo, so be thankful for your extra $.31. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Moola sucks. It is suuuuper slow to sent out invites, and I've been waiting hours for my txt message to verify...

    Leave a comment:

Working...