Any of you on Moola?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    The games suck...(enjoy your $.32!!!)

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    I suck :( Plus it won't send my phone a text so I can activate my "premium" account.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    My bro got up to like $300. I play some and have been up over $15-20, but I lost some of it and am back around $10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    So, has anyone made any money? I play from time to time, think I have like 4 dollars total.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan
    Well I finally got my verify txt message, a day and a half later. How many referrals you have now?
    20 direct, then 11 secondary, and one thirdary(?)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Well I finally got my verify txt message, a day and a half later. How many referrals you have now?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    hahahaha....I just realized I could just have you guys click this link and you can request an invitation yourself.

    Drive real, paying customers through your door — and only pay when they actually show up and spend. Trackable, programmatic ads that pay for themselves.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    All of mine have been called losses. I actually went all the way down to 0 because of it. I'm currently at 5 cents...

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Ive only had one so far like that fortunately. At least they didnt call it a loss

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    This thing is really pissing me off. I've had several game ends because it said they didn't get my bid or because of server errors. EERRRRRRR!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    OOh finally won one again. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    neo1cary at aol.com

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Jordan, go in and have them resend it. That's what I had to do and I got it within like 5 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    lol. I was all sorts of winning then ive been stuck at a goddamn penny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Fuck Moola, seriously. I've been waiting all god damn day for a fucking text message.

    Leave a comment:

Working...