Any of you on Moola?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Blunt,

    I know you love me, and that's fine and well... I was under the impression my lawyer explained my position on the matter, and felt my restraining order was more or less understood....

    Blunt, I'm just not interested.... move on with your life, surely you will find someone that can make you happy....... I hope this doesn't send you into another relapse.... remember what your councilor said....
    im glad we were able to end this amicably. i was worried youd have hurt feelings. sometimes you go into a relationship and are scared to open up and show your real feelings for fear of being rejected. it wasnt that i didnt enjoy your esophagus and tonsils. its just that my sack was bruised from the constant battering of your chin. if youd be willing to be fitted with an ottoman cushion to your head we could have another go at it

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    sent

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    devonjordane30 at gmail dot com

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Blunt,

    I know you love me, and that's fine and well... I was under the impression my lawyer explained my position on the matter, and felt my restraining order was more or less understood....

    Blunt, I'm just not interested.... move on with your life, surely you will find someone that can make you happy....... I hope this doesn't send you into another relapse.... remember what your councilor said....

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Bi-Curious...

    thecontrolguy AT hotmail DOT com

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    all sent up to this point. andrew i sent you a reminder, so maybe that will work

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Mine no workie either.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied


    IT FINALLY WORKED!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    zero8475 at yahoo dot com

    Leave a comment:


  • BENdashdash
    replied
    id invite you guys but derek might not like that :P

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    gabe.deeds@otterbein.edu

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    brad at shutterflick dot com

    Leave a comment:


  • crunk3
    replied
    crunk3 at gmail dot com

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    ewhitne1@gmail.com

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    what is it? how does it work? curious as well...

    drmattyg AT yahoo DOT com

    Leave a comment:

Working...