The "Post pics of your home theater" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James21
    replied
    Here's my setup:

    Panasonic 42inch Plasma
    Panasonic 1000 watt 5.1 surround sound
    PS3



    I put in a new shelf this weekend. I'm going to tile the fireplace and wall mount the TV next. I'll prob be upgrading to a 60 inch.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Panasonic TH-58PX60U 58-Inch Plasma HDTV
    Onkyo TX DS474 - AV receiver - 5.1 channel
    Infinity RS-8 tower speakers
    Klipsch 12" woofer
    OWI surround sound speakers










    The wires need to be cleaned up, but it sounds amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    Originally posted by k.gen04
    Fucking norway. Even their prisons are better than my house. :C

    haha, that's a nice looking setup. some high reflective surfaces, probably sounds great though

    Leave a comment:


  • k.gen04
    replied
    Originally posted by Kvasi
    Mi casa
    Fucking norway. Even their prisons are better than my house. :C

    Leave a comment:


  • Kvasi
    replied
    Mi casa



    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Resurrection!

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    lol i was going to start a thread but there's already one.

    here is a video of what i had up until i left hawaii a few months back.



    now, new place with mo space:) looking forward to setting it up

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes
    I bet some people here don't technically own their home theater equipment, if you naw mean.

    Josh, how do you do wall mounts? Do you cut holes in walls and just run the cords behind the sheetrock?
    Yes, there are holes in the wall behind the speakers, and the speaker wire is fished down behind the drywall, and comes out at the bottom.

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by trashcop 80s 80s
    Did you use the monoprice.com mount? Looks good.
    Nah I got a bunch of best buy cards and just went and grabbed something. I made the mistake of using the level that came in the package - it was WAY off.

    And yes to whomever was asking - just cut a hole in the wall and run the wires down. If it's an interior wall you won't have to deal with insulation. I was fortunate because I have a box mounted in the wall that holds all of my speaker connections - so i just ran everything through there - only had to cut 1 hole.

    Leave a comment:


  • trashcop 80s 80s
    replied
    Originally posted by psloan
    Got it wall mounted. pleased with the result.
    Did you use the monoprice.com mount? Looks good.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    tyler, please, if you have a moment....



    FUCK OFF!

    Why the hell is it that EVERYONE has all kinds of nice shit and I have a POS HK receiver and a 36" CRT!

    Dammit, kids, make good choices in life so you don't end up like ME!


    FUCK!
    Luke
    I bet some people here don't technically own their home theater equipment, if you naw mean.

    Josh, how do you do wall mounts? Do you cut holes in walls and just run the cords behind the sheetrock?

    Leave a comment:


  • bev
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Bev, what the hell is that D to A?
    This little guy.
    http://www.psaudio.com/products/digital_link_iii_overview.asp

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I was waiting for Tyler to find this thread... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Got it wall mounted. pleased with the result.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    tyler, please, if you have a moment....



    FUCK OFF!

    Why the hell is it that EVERYONE has all kinds of nice shit and I have a POS HK receiver and a 36" CRT!

    Dammit, kids, make good choices in life so you don't end up like ME!


    FUCK!
    Luke

    Leave a comment:

Working...