The "Post pics of your home theater" thread
Collapse
X
-
Thanks, guys! Love it so far. The DVD player is just a cheap $40 temorary one, I had to get a new one to run the calibration DVD for the picture and sound. The Toshiba HD DVD players at Costco drop by about $20 every other week, so I'm going to go get one after Christmas. Right now they're at $179! -
Wow, Josh, what a HUGE upgrade!
Looks sweet, man.
Happy fucking Merry!
LukeLeave a comment:
-
Alright, finally got my speaker stands made and installed, so now I can post a few pics of my setup. It is, as follows:
- Samsung HL-T5055 50" 720p DLP
- Harmon Kardon HK 3370 stereo receiver (no surround sound yet)
- Pace HD DVR
- Toshiba DVD player
- Sony Playstation 2
- M&K MX70 dual 8" subwoofer
- Optimus (Pioneer) bookshelf speakers

Leave a comment:
-
Andy, are you sure that TV is a 32"? That's just a hair smaller than your parents, and I don't remember it being that big.Leave a comment:
-
Everything:

24" Phillips Flat Screen

Sony STR-DE898, Magnavox MDV630R R17 DVD Recorder, Magnavox VRT344 VCR:

GameCube, N64, NES:

Onkyo SKS-HT530:
Front:


Rear:

Center:

Sub:

And wire managment:


In the picture with the center speaker, you can see my Sony Location Free Player that lets me watch cable and my DVD player from from either my PSP or a computer, anywhere in the world as long as I have an internet connection. :)
I also have my computer connected via S-Video and Digital Coax audio, so all my media can be displayed on the TV and played through the speaker system.Last edited by AndrewBird; 12-10-2007, 10:58 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
That shelving unit that the TV is on is fucking AWESOME.
Shit, who am I kidding, that whole room is cool.Leave a comment:
-
I don't get this home theater stuff gotta ask my neighbor he does it for a living his theater is 60k+ Snell audio, a dedicated room to amps ,eqz , he estimated it at least 25k alone just for audio its amazing, the downfall is he converted his garage for a theater ftlLeave a comment:
-
thull lives for figure skating. hes got a nice shack but the times ive been there its been full of twinks . ask him about his room specially designed for corner pumping. he and i went to the petit lemans at road america one year and its all he could talk about. at the time i assumed he was talking about females but im not so sure anymore
heres my set up. my tv has a handle on the top so i can move it from room to room at will
Leave a comment:
-


Leave a comment: