The "Post pics of your home theater" thread
Collapse
X
-
^^^Depending on what your budget is, take a look at the Emotiva UMC-200 surround processor (upgrades for life with 25% off any other processor they ever make with max 2 per model so you could buy a new one for you and one for a friend or family AND keep the one(s) you currently own), and an Emotive (or other brand) 5 or 7 channel separate amp. My brother used his upgrade to buy a UMC-200 and sold me his UMC-1 and I'm really happy and so is he. Combining the processor with a nice amp is arguably a pretty big improvement over any combined receiver at the total price AND you get a discount on upgrading processors in the future so you can always stay current on processor technology.
Welcome to Emotiva Audio Corporation. Home Audio Systems, Speakers & Accessories and more. We use science to evoke the true emotion behind every note.
Leave a comment:
-
-
any diy setups? Would be wicked to hear what drivers went well with what xover points and in what kind of boxes.Leave a comment:
-
Man, Kvasi killed this thread!
Just ordered a pair of Audioengineering A5+ to go along with the powered sub I got for cheap off a friend. Nothing compared to you guys, but for a small room, I'll be happy!Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I have a complete Theater Room and Box office for sale. I will post some images up as it is wicked cool.
TylerLeave a comment:
-
Some of the amps that have done their job on the b&w`s
Electrocompaniet AW 250

Hegel H4A MK2 SE

Micromega PW-400 (and 1 of 2 Rotel RB 985 on rears)

Midgard Audio Oberon 6.1

Lost pics of some in a pc-crash but summary is, go digital.Leave a comment:
-
I recently upgraded my listening room/den's setup. Got the wife's approval to mount a large prime diffusor as long as it looked "artsy". :)
Haven't had time to pull out the equipment and re-calibrate every little thing for the change but imaging has drastically improved thoug I still hate how shallow the room is. :(


in this room the current setup consists of-
PS3
LG BD650 (Region B)
Apple TV
Wii
Samsung 50" PN-B650
Sherbourn PT7020a
Sherbourn 5/1500
Furman P-2400
BIC PL 89 Fronts
BIC PL-28 Center
RBH MM-4 Rears
BIC f-12 (X2)Last edited by bimmerteck; 07-11-2012, 07:17 AM.Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: