Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you say you actually "do" in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psloan View Post
    What kind of car company would you start?
    Something kind of like RUF. Start out tuning cars and eventually make my own car.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Website design/programmer and graphic designer so that I can work and live wherever I want in the world, the internet has that great benefit.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Hey, are you jumping to conclusions or something? Don't get so angry.
        I tried to hustle him down to $47 for a Z3 shift lever this afternoon, but he wasn't having any of it. jk jk jk

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

LOL!

Office Space ftw

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
          I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Comment

Currently a business student seeking a finance degree, then it will depend on what internship I land this summer as to where I would want to take it. Idealy (sp?) I would like to run and manage my own wealth management firm of about 100 people or so. So we will see what happens.
            Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
              I tried to hustle him down to $47 for a Z3 shift lever this afternoon, but he wasn't having any of it. jk jk jk

I......drift?

Meh... I'm a Marketing student, looking to graduate with a Bachelors sometime before 2010.

I sell car parts in the meantime. :p
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by thectrlguy View Post
                LOL!

Office Space ftw

Oh, thats what cult-classic movie these quotes were from. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Oh, thats what cult-classic movie these quotes were from. thanks.

lol
                  Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

If you asked a couple of years ago I may have known. Well, maybe not. Maybe a couple years before that. I've lost focus of my goals. I couldn't stand a coworker at my job which took my goals and squashed them with the schedule. Got fired ultimately because of said coworker. AWESOME! (Really). Looking for a job to actually get back into school. I'm taking a few shitty GE classes next semester. Only 9 units because I plan on working part time somewhere. Ultimate goals though really would be to get out on my own in the next couple of years, all while getting my 2002 finished!!!, getting through school and tranferring as a ME student to a 4 year college and getting a real job.

Comment

New Product Developer and Technical Coordinator for our R&D department. I would like to open my own speed shop some day....

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                      HSAX Instructor

Comment

Currently working as an Electrical Draftsman, College to get my degree in law and enlisted in the Arizona National Guard.

M50B25tu

Comment

engineer for a large heavy civil & water treatment general contractor

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                          '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                          '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                          SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Currently in military, but starting classes in Automotive Technology hope to open own independent BMW repair shop in 5 years
                            Continuous For Sale Thread
                            323i s50

Comment

rich

Comment

I have been living the live of an Avi Ranger in the USMC for the past 11 years. (that's Avionics)
                                Anyways, I hope to be able to retire in about 19 years with my dream house paid for, be Mr. Mom, while my wife makes the big bucks in Hospital Admin, kick the kids out, add to my vehicle collection as long as I have room.
                                My career after the Marines will consist of waking up and collecting my retirement check, owning a couple tow trucks, and doing taxes for the first 3-4 months of the year.

That's my plan for now.
                                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                                X