Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you say you actually "do" in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just posting job-related quotes, my job kicks fucking ass.

Comment

Finishing up my degree in business at the UO and then turning pro at the end of next summer and trying my hand at the tour for a few years. Ultimately, I want to own my own business and try and make a positive difference in my employees lives and lives of the next generation through coaching.
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

I compound IV admixtures for a hospital, and go to school full time. I have two semesters left for my BS in biology/chemistry.
        sigpic

Comment

BMW technician. Hopefully one day I will take over the world.

Comment

"Field Engineer" for GE Medical - install, service, manage diagnostic imaging equipment for entire SC coastal region.

Looking to finish phase 2 of e30 refurb within the next 2 weeks.

Make it through another year, then move to Germany for a year of training and back again to run a company.

...i need to throw a bunch of vacation in there somewhere :)

Comment

UPS driver. This week before X-mas is our hell week.
              sigpic

Comment

Currently in my junior year of college. I work line service at an international airport and I am doing flight training as well. I will be a pilot one way or another I just don't know if I am going to get the rest of my training in the military or fork over 50k+ for my ratings.

Comment

Working towards an Electronic Engineer title, but if the career is lame then I want to be Steve Irwin... minus the animals

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash View Post
                    then I want to be Steve Irwin... minus the animals
                    dead?
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

I'm a slacker
                      You say get a job
                      I say hit a knob

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                        I'm a slacker
                        You say get a job
                        I say hit a knob
                        I'ma playa, I'ma playa!
                        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                        e30 restoration and V8 swap
                        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          I'm a recall coordinator. My job is to apply "the formula".

A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall?

Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
                          Best quote EVARRRRR :nice:

I'm in my last semester of achieving a photography major; building my portfoilio. I do freelance photography and other fun art. If anyone in Socal wants to shoot...just say the word. ;)
                          I am also getting my real estate license and do the ever popular flipping of houses.

I also like long walks on the beach and sex on the first date.
                          Last edited by speedhop; 12-19-2007, 01:37 AM.
                          www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post

Oh, I bought a house in 1987 after graduating from college- right when I started working part time, on the advice of my parents. I paid for that house in full a couple of years ago- then we sold it and moved to my wife's parents former house and we're building a new house on the same property (farm). We hope to have it paid for with the $$$ we got selling the other house. Never had a car payment, dont' want to have a mortgage payment if we can avoid it.

Never made more than ~$40k per year, sometimes alot less. Wife never made more than ~$35k per year, and she has not been working for about 5 years now. So, it does not take $100k to make ends meet- in most cases. If the cost of living is too high- MOVE.

We don't live above our means, but we go out to eat and spend $$$ on things we enjoy doing, whenever we want to do them. We have travelled throughout Europe several times, and usually take at least a couple of short trips every year within the US.

That's all I've got.
                            Dave ramsey much? that is how you get shit done.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Network Support Analyst

I reset passwords and fix shitty mother FUCKING PRINTERS AND DEAL WITH RETARDED FOLKS THAT SUPPOSEDLY BRING MONEY INTO THE FIRM.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                Network Support Analyst

I reset passwords and fix shitty mother FUCKING PRINTERS AND DEAL WITH RETARDED FOLKS THAT SUPPOSEDLY BRING MONEY INTO THE FIRM.
                                Haha I love calling you guys.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X