Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"How to marshall jets" video--pretty funny/cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"How to marshall jets" video--pretty funny/cool!

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/How to Marshall with the Dancing Liney SAC Dean Tabreham guiding the best pilots in the world in planes worth tens of ...
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

lol. they prolly have so much time on there hands.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

that was hilarious.
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

I first thought this thread would be about how Marshal's mascot should be the Jets. That would be some irony there.

Comment

nice---
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

haha, good video.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Maybe the U.S. Navy will switch over to that by the time I'm flying off carriers. That would be sweet.
              sigpic89 M3

Comment

i dont get it
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                  i dont get it

Working the line is a really boring but necessary job. Pilots are not able to see around the entire plane and when it gets tight you must have eyes other than yours covering your corners. The video is kind of like bartenders flair. There are set commands to let the pilot know what to do next. The Line marshall has control over the plane when entering the ramp. This was just a way to highlight a boring job. As a pilot myself to see this after a long flight is simply funny. Its a nice way to start or end your day. Just adding some humor to a boring job!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Working...
                  X